The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins!

I realize that they are playing vanilla coverage in preseason, but do you see how open Matthews was on a couple of those plays?

Those are the kinds of passes Nick Foles was throwing last year. It looks like the fastballs through six inch slits windows offense might finally be dead.

The offense looked good. The o line wasn't a factor because the ball is thrown quickly. Tanney looked good.

Has to give the team confidence. Has to.

The Super Bowl is not won, but you cannot ask for a better start.

I realize that they are playing vanilla coverage in preseason, but do you see how open Matthews was on a couple of those plays?

Those are the kinds of passes Nick Foles was throwing last year. It looks like the fastballs through six inch slits windows offense might finally be dead.

Miller might be a good option for a number 2 back in fantasy.

Based on what I see I doubt Miller does much better than last year. If it's all shotgun based it's gonna be a long year.

Has anyone really considered that maybe Lamar Miller, a one cut back, is a horrible fit for shotgun running? He looked great running from the I as a rookie and that's what I believe he mostly played in college too.

Offensive line looked good on the first drive. Tannehill looked comfortable (wasn't running for his life nice change of pace). Plus the play calling was good. All in all a successful first preseason game.

That first drive was more creative and innovative than anything Pee Wee Sherman did in 2 years.

I'm still at work, just tuned into the NFL live updates and then I see Tanny throw for 36 yards and then a short time later, TD, am I tuned to the right game? Wow. I'm not use to that.

Back
Top Bottom