The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The most official game day thread (GDT) you are likely to find. Go Phins!

I realize that they are playing vanilla coverage in preseason, but do you see how open Matthews was on a couple of those plays?

Those are the kinds of passes Nick Foles was throwing last year. It looks like the fastballs through six inch slits windows offense might finally be dead.

Good offensive play design will eat up those vanilla coverages. Sure, we won't face much of that in the regular season, but teams are gonna have to work harder and that is only gonna help us.

Based on what I see I doubt Miller does much better than last year. If it's all shotgun based it's gonna be a long year.

Has anyone really considered that maybe Lamar Miller, a one cut back, is a horrible fit for shotgun running? He looked great running from the I as a rookie and that's what I believe he mostly played in college too.

I see miller as an escape option on shotgun.

The design of the plays looked a lot like Philly's offense last year. This is good, folks.

I think I'm gonna like Bill Lazor.

Anyone remember opening pre-season with a TD drive? All I can recall is disappointment from watching pre-season games.

I was curious to see if Misi was for real in the middle. Right on. Smart move so far

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Goatd.net for game

That first drive was more creative and innovative than anything Pee Wee Sherman did in 2 years.

I donnow, Sherman once had this great play where Tannehill bootlegged all the way to the right then threw completely across the field to a receiver on the left. That one made Sherman tired, so he stopped with that nonsense afterwards.

apparently our defense is not very fast. that dude just blew past everyone....

Back
Top Bottom