The NFL Combine Is Here | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The NFL Combine Is Here

Right!! He’s been my pick for awhile, I just think we can get him a little later than the others and allow us to get a talented player at another spot

Really wish we had more mid round picks this year

For the love of god someone please take Cedric Wilson from us
I’ve got two targets I’m zeroed in on at two absolute need positions

Kyle crabbs agreed

Laporta and Israel Abanikanda.

So I was reading just now some pre combine thoughts Mel Kiper put down in his column on ESPN as below.

"It's a big week for Young, who will be under the microscope at the combine. There isn't much of a history of sub-200-pound quarterbacks having NFL success, and he could put that to the test. He was closer to 190 pounds at Alabama; how much will he weigh in Indianapolis later this week? My over/under is 195. If he's in that range, I feel good about him as the QB1".

So 5 pounds make this kid a good pick early and good chance for success in the NFL apparently. What a bunch of crap. If he's 192.5 lbs Mel, is he still good? Lol Farcical.

The older you are the quicker the offseason goes.

Combine and FA already , draft right behind, then schedule realse, the long dark night and TC.

at TE who is the most able to be put in the MMD and play from day one IYO

Kincaid, Washington, Laporta in draft pool
Or Josh Oliver in the FA class

I’ve got two targets I’m zeroed in on at two absolute need positions

Kyle crabbs agreed

Laporta and Israel Abanikanda.
I'd love to have a very Iowa draft - Laporta and Campbell ... could we get both of those in 3rd? Seems risky

With how Laporta tested, he could be in the second round conversation now... Campbell didnt test as freakishly, but looks like a dang good lb.

Maybe a trade down from 51 could be ideal. Pick up a 4th or something

I wouldnt be shocked if we make some moves during FA to pick up a little something extra ...late rounders or something

I'd love to have a very Iowa draft - Laporta and Campbell ... could we get both of those in 3rd? Seems risky

With how Laporta tested, he could be in the second round conversation now... Campbell didnt test as freakishly, but looks like a dang good lb.

Maybe a trade down from 51 could be ideal. Pick up a 4th or something

I wouldnt be shocked if we make some moves during FA to pick up a little something extra ...late rounders or something
Trav Campbell tested off the charts, his very and 3 cone were elite

Not every team has had multiple picks in the first over the past 5 years
Let me get out my abacus.

5/2 = 2.5. or 50% for those of you that don't use the metric system.

Conclusion: over the last 5 years assuming each team only had 1 pick in round one, half of those were good and half weren't.

Math is fun 😊

Back
Top Bottom