The numbers do not add up for Mike White to come back for 2024 season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The numbers do not add up for Mike White to come back for 2024 season

I threw a touchdown vs Denver
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

We..... we don't have a 4th and why on earth would you waste a 2nd on a weakish QB class when we have so few picks?

I'd use one of the 6ths at most.

You wild, man.
Weak QB class?

You mean after the first half dozen right?

I believe you think Tua is a lazy, unmotivated Samoan person, and you won't change my mind. It's pretty offensive. The more you bring up culture and genetics just solidifies my theory.
I identify as a Lazy, Unmotivated Samoan person.

As usual, phinphanatic dot com posts a complete outrage clickbait article. Stop falling for their bait!

Given Justin Fields went for a 5th, it’s optimistic to think Skylar has any trade value at all
Fields, although leagues better than Skylar, also carries a 1st round contract hit againat the salary cap. Pretty rich for a backup/project on a team with a solid starter. The low pick received by Chicago factors that in.

Thompson a late rouder is inexpensive as either a semi-experienced backup or as a project if some team sees him as such. That said I would not expect better than a 6th or more likely a pick swap (or potentially a component of a trade-down that nets additional or better picks in return). Again--only if the Fins do not see him as having starting potential.

White's cap number of $5.2 million is simply too high for an unproven backup that will never start in Miami. He threw six passes in mop up duty last season and his sole incompletion was a pick six.

at this point, that ship has sailed, for better or for worse

Back
Top Bottom