The Offical OSU thread. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

Frisches13283 said:
Nothing is wrong with it, I was just asking. I had the score being 27-24 is all. Nothing wrong with his prediction at all(if that's what it is).

I say we all wait a few days before the weather report to make a prediction....if the weathers crappy niether team might score 20

DBoston80 said:
I say we all wait a few days before the weather report to make a prediction....if the weathers crappy niether team might score 20

Well, my prediction has been the same since after the Notre Dame vs. Michigan game, lol.

Blade said:
Yea, but when you beat a team by 44 points, you cant argue with that. ill take the sloppy win.

I know, I've been watching Tressel coach great teams since I was 7. Nine years later and seeing the same type of victories game after, nothing impresses me expect for laong TD's on almost every drive. Not to say that OSU is unimpressive to others. I've just been watching this kink of football for years. I'll take a 44-0 win anyday though. It was a lot better than UM's 17-3 win against Northwestern :tongue: . If they were as good as prjected than they shuld won a lot better than they did. I guess they had a down day. I hope they have another one on November 18, then it will be a much easier win for OSU.

cheyannefan said:
I know, I've been watching Tressel coach great teams since I was 7. Nine years later and seeing the same type of victories game after, nothing impresses me expect for laong TD's on almost every drive. Not to say that OSU is unimpressive to others. I've just been watching this kink of football for years. I'll take a 44-0 win anyday though. It was a lot better than UM's 17-3 win against Northwestern :tongue: . If they were as good as prjected than they shuld won a lot better than they did. I guess they had a down day. I hope they have another one on November 18, then it will be a much easier win for OSU.

Jim Tressel was truely a gift from the football god's that stuck us with John Cooper for a decade....I was one of the people who were drooling over Glen Mason...I admidt I was dissapointed when we hired Jim Tressel.....I was ignorant to his brilliance since he was a 1-AA coach...I was very wrong!

The guy wins a national title his 3rd year....and does the 2 things Coop could rarely do......Beat Michigan and win a bowl game!!!!!!!!

All the Buckeye fans remember Saban and MSU coming into our house and beating the #1 Buckeyes(remember Burress??)....that team that won the Rose Bowl vs. ASU that year on the last drive capped off by freshman WR David Boston's game-winning TD catch..was IMO the best team we EVER had here....do you really think Tressell would let his team lose a game like that??

..anyway I could go on and on about Coop and big games so Ill just say thank you to Andy Gieger for hiring Jim Tressell and not worying about the public and taking MAson.......

After seeing Michigan play today not worried at all. Ohio St is on in 4 mins Wooooo Go Bucks

Majpain said:
After seeing Michigan play today not worried at all. Ohio St is on in 4 mins Wooooo Go Bucks

:yeahthat:

As long as the weather stays good, it shouldnt be close.

Majpain said:
OSU is not playing well tonight : /

They're probably just bored.

It's not a matter of not playing well. They know they are better than everyone else. They just have no emotion right now.

because everyone has been telling them and michigan that they're going to have a rematch for the national championship 3 games before they even play the FIRST game.

UF Fin Kat said:
because everyone has been telling them and michigan that they're going to have a rematch for the national championship 3 games before they even play the FIRST game.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom