The Offical OSU thread. | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

UF Fin Kat said:
:yeahthat:

everyone is so jealous of him now, imagine next year when he wins the Heisman. :shakeno: haters gotta hate.:shakeno:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Cant blame the FL fans for being excited about that guy!! He's gonna be awesome in Meyer's system......You guys gotta be the preseason #1 next year..or Arkansas maybe.

next year's preseason #1 could be michigan, texas, LSU, USC, west virginia....a whole bunch of different teams.

UF Fin Kat said:
next year's preseason #1 could be michigan, texas, LSU, USC, west virginia....a whole bunch of different teams.
Lol dont you mean Ohio St at 1. You should know by now they are winning the nat title game.

Lol@ Tebow winning the heisman thats a good one.

Majpain said:
Lol dont you mean Ohio St at 1. You should know by now they are winning the nat title game.

Once they lose Smith and Ginn that #1 ranking goes bye bye. And you havet won the title yet!

DonShula84 said:
Once they lose Smith and Ginn that #1 ranking goes bye bye. And you havet won the title yet!

Ginn hasnt said he was comming out. It would be smart if he stayed 1 more year. Trust me Ohio St will win the Nat title game.

Majpain said:
Ginn hasnt said he was comming out. It would be smart if he stayed 1 more year. Trust me Ohio St will win the Nat title game.

But I dont want to trust you on that :tongue:

Ohio State has a young, solid defense that will help them with their ranking next season. I still don't think they'll be number 1 though.

Majpain said:

Lol@ Tebow winning the heisman thats a good one.

not to argue with a fellow Buckeye..but Tebow's the real deal and he's gonna have a very good shot at winning the heisman.

DBoston80 said:
not to argue with a fellow Buckeye..but Tebow's the real deal and he's gonna have a very good shot at winning the heisman.
He reminds me of a bigger Eric Crouch. Maybe I'm judging him to the extreme. I'll wait till next year to see how he handles the big games.

Majpain said:
He reminds me of a bigger Eric Crouch. Maybe I'm judging him to the extreme. I'll wait till next year to see how he handles the big games.

And Crouch won the Heisman, so why laugh at the possibility of Tebow winning it?

I have yet to see him play a full game yet (I dunno if he has) but he has the skills and the freakin size.

DonShula84 said:
And Crouch won the Heisman, so why laugh at the possibility of Tebow winning it?

It was more of a heat of the moment when I laughed at Tebow and Heisman. I actually think Mcfadden will win it next year. You people that rate the thread low (you know who you are) We know you only do it because you hate Ohio St and the fans so please dont even bother coming in.

Back
Top Bottom