The Offical OSU thread. | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

Majpain said:
Seriously I'm getting tired of this S***. This is my ******* thread. ITS ABOUT OSU NOT ABOUT MIAMI BEING BETTER THAN OHIO ST. NOW PLEASE if you dont like Ohio st make your own damn thread and take it up int he depths you whiney ******. JESUS CHRIST :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::fire::fire::fire::fire:

God I need sugar :lol:

and you're calling everyone else whiney?? wow...

and talk to your OSU friends starting it, not the Miami guys responding to it, k? and to make you happy, this will be my last post in this thread, cuz "we don't care about nobody except this U"

kpcane said:

and talk to your OSU friends starting it, not the Miami guys responding to it, k? and to make you happy, this will be my last post in this thread, cuz "we don't care about nobody except this U"

Sweet no more of that guy..now he can concentrate on the joke of a program that is Miami......

When you have SO many bad apples in one program you need a counselor more than you need a Football coach....

kpcane said:

Wow thanks for taking up 2 pages of nonsense. For one thing you started this mess.

Majpain said:
Wow thanks for taking up 2 pages of nonsense. For one thing you started this mess.

Good hopefully he never returns.......still crying about a game they got beat 4 years ago!!

Majpain said:

how did I start 'this mess'? my first post has me quoting someone else...can you not figure out what that means?

kpcane said:
how did I start 'this mess'? my first post has me quoting someone else...can you not figure out what that means?

You claim to be a prodigy but you still dont understand the english language..this is an OSU thread..not a "U" thread...dont you think it would be better if you started a "when will the U return to the top 25" thread??

Apples and oranges kiddo.:wink:

Stitches said:
Well it is 45 or so days before they play again.

Yeah, but in between there we have 10 more basketball games as #3 in nation....and we still are playing without next season's #1 draft pick GREG ODEN!!!

#2 North Carolina vs. #3 Ohio State in basketball next week AND for all you dwellers in Florida, #1 Florida vs. #3 Ohio State coming soon in a few weeks.

OSUDauby said:
Yeah, but in between there we have 10 more basketball games as #3 in nation....and we still are playing without next season's #1 draft pick GREG ODEN!!!

#2 North Carolina vs. #3 Ohio State in basketball next week AND for all you dwellers in Florida, #1 Florida vs. #3 Ohio State coming soon in a few weeks.

I think we beat NC and Florida :hi5:

It sucks that ODen wont be aviable :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom