The Offical OSU thread. | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

Majpain said:
That better not be Sarcasim :fire:

That wasn't sarcasm.

However, I must say your ability to judge talent and your ability to attract women are second to none.

What kind of car does Ohio State coach Jim Tressel own???

A Lloyd Carr
:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

DBoston80 said:
Ha ha haha ha......I love the cane fans reaction to a loss!!! Crying rivers throughout south beach..your team was outplayed and outcoached and the final score says it all!!

Normally, when a team is "outplayed and outcoached" it doesn't take two overtimes, an injury to their best player, and a PI call that didn't happen to beat them, but that's what it took Ohio state to "beat" Miami.

There's really nothing more that can be said about the game.

kpcane said:
Normally, when a team is "outplayed and outcoached" it doesn't take two overtimes, an injury to their best player, and a PI call that didn't happen to beat them, but that's what it took Ohio state to "beat" Miami.

/me hands Kpcane a box of tissues.

lol, I can't believe I heard someone like 15 mins ago yell "Go Blue" at work.

Stitches said:
lol, I can't believe I heard someone like 15 mins ago yell "Go Blue" at work.

:shakeno: Bleed Scarlett and GREY STICHES!

kpcane said:

This is a LOCAL reporter from the Miami herald:http://www.morrowcounty.info/osumiami.htm

..but Im sure the truth is not what you wanna see or hear.

Back
Top Bottom