The Offical OSU thread. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Offical OSU thread.

DBoston80 said:
...it says mid 40's and clear on the weather channel..

Thats what the Toledo News Center said also. But it iis still a little early to tell the exact weather.

Just like the mailman, not rain or sleet or snow will prevent Ohio State from delivering a Big Ten Championship and a spot in the National Championship game.

PHANTASTIC 13 said:
Just like the mailman, not rain or sleet or snow will prevent Ohio State from delivering a Big Ten Championship and a spot in the National Championship game.

I don't know what mailmen you've ben exposed to, but there have been plenty of times where snow and sleet, and even occassionaly heavy rain has stopped my mailman from delivering mail.

Frisches13283 said:
I don't know what mailmen you've ben exposed to, but there have been plenty of times where snow and sleet, and even occassionaly heavy rain has stopped my mailman from delivering mail.

Thats because your mailman is a Michigan fan.

:D

Majpain said:
Thats because your mailman is a Michigan fan.

:D

For some reason I doubt that. They just don't work as well if at all, under harsh conditions.

Frisches13283 said:
For some reason I doubt that. They just don't work as well if at all, under harsh conditions.

God cant you take a joke once in awhile! Stop being serious!

Frisches13283 said:
But I know being serious urks you. :wink:

Only when I throw a jab at other teams! Urks me because I didnt get a reaction:mad:

:lol::wink:

As a Miami fam I am really hoping you guys beat Michigan. Then advance to the National Championship only to lose in overtime by some BS pass interference call.:evil:

HurriPhin said:
As a Miami fam I am really hoping you guys beat Michigan. Then advance to the National Championship only to lose in overtime by some BS pass interference call.:evil:

WOW, you haven't got over that yet. Come on, quit living in the past.

But seriously, a win is a win.

Blade said:
WOW, you haven't got over that yet. Come on, quit living in the past.

But seriously, a win is a win.

Unless you win with a RB (clarret) who was cheating his way through classes and shouldn't have been allowed to play. And no I haven't gotten over it. In fact, I lept from my couch and ran down the street with glee, and it wasn't until I returned to the house when I learned of the BS call. So I my mind we (UM) were the '02 NC for about 3-5 min. But enough of my personal tradgedy's, I can only wish you the same. :fire:

:shakeno:

Hey look guys its another crying hurricane fan.

Seriously its getting oooold

:lol: the call wasn't even THAT bad. what the hell were you doing in overtime against a team you were favored to beat by 2 TD's anyway? blame coker for that loss. miami sucks.

Back
Top Bottom