The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

Dorell Wright at the half...

9 points, 6 boards, 4 blocks, 2 assists, 2 steals, 4/9 shooting, 0 turnovers

What a VICIOUS block he had on that attempted dunk in the 2nd Q!

glad you think that cause the next game if the bulls are being blown out im sure wade and/or posey wont make it out without being carried off, just a reciprocate for heat retaliation. Then again the bulls dont resort to cheap tactics like sending goons like posey or collins or starting brawls like robinson and melo. I hope posey likes his 1 game out, cause I hope the next time he tries that **** its his career that ends.

Wha wha wha whaaaaaaaa.. GO START AN OFFICIAL BULLS THREAD.

We don't care anymore. We've got a title to defend, Paxson has a bunch of sissy's to defend. Team full of *******, can't believe it.. the "new era Bulls" are a DISGRACE to the old school Bulls who I used to love watching. Hoping that Posey gets a career ending injury in the official Heat thread? Now you're TROLLING.. get the **** out've here.

This was a game without Shaq, Wade, & Posey.. basically, to showcase Wright.

21 points, 7/15 shooting, 7 boards, 6 blocks, 4 assists, 4 steals, 1 turnover..

Oh yeah, and he drove to the basket and got to the FT strike greatly, as well (7/9)

I just can't even attempt to imagine this kid playing with Wade AND Shaq drawing doubles.

Remember, he has NEVER been in the rotation in a game with both Shaq & Wade playing.

When Shaq gets back, obviously Wade will be back as well.. he'll be starting with those two.

Wha wha wha whaaaaaaaa.. GO START AN OFFICIAL BULLS THREAD.

We don't care anymore. We've got a title to defend, Paxson has a bunch of sissy's to defend. Team full of *******, can't believe it.. the "new era Bulls" are a DISGRACE to the old school Bulls who I used to love watching. Hoping that Posey gets a career ending injury in the official Heat thread? Now you're TROLLING.. get the **** out've here.

Forget it already...he's just ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I wished an amputation on Deng's hand.

I also wish that Skiles loses the last three hairs he has on his head.

OH...and That Ben Wallace's fro pokes out Gordon's eye.

Okay..now on to that performance...I guess we gave a free one to the Nets...Oh well.

Wright was a total monster tonight...

Toine is just not playing with any confidence. You can tell too. He has taken to being a "hustle" player because he has no confidence in his shot.

Maybe when the Old Basketball comes back...he will regain it again.

BTW...to throw more crap onto the rumor mill...This is the latest one making the rounds...

Hite and Walker with a pick for Luke Ridnour in a three way deal that sends Maggette to Indiana for Steven Jackson.

What do you think of that one?

Forget it already...he's just ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I wished an amputation on Deng's hand.

I also wish that Skiles loses the last three hairs he has on his head.

OH...and That Ben Wallace's fro pokes out Gordon's eye.

Okay..now on to that performance...I guess we gave a free one to the Nets...Oh well.

Wright was a total monster tonight...

Toine is just not playing with any confidence. You can tell too. He has taken to being a "hustle" player because he has no confidence in his shot.

Maybe when the Old Basketball comes back...he will regain it again.

BTW...to throw more crap onto the rumor mill...This is the latest one making the rounds...

Hite and Walker with a pick for Luke Ridnour in a three way deal that sends Maggette to Indiana for Steven Jackson.

What do you think of that one?

I would piss my pants if we got Luke Ridnour on this team, WTF you hear that????

EDIT: btw, that would be a 4-way

Ridnour to Miami for just Walker/Hite would be far more than ridiculous.

I'd be in heaven..

Ridnour to Miami for just Walker/Hite would be far more than ridiculous.

I'd be in heaven..

Ridnour is having a monster year this year...

But I watch alot of Sonics games...and let me tell you that he has been their problem child for the last two years.

Does he have a problem contract or something?

Is he up for a big raise next year or something that they would do something like this?

BTW...as an aside...tehy said that if there is one team that would want Toine...it would be the Clippers. For what...I have no idea...

Is Seattle just trying to give away Ridnour?

weird question guys...I remember last year in the finals Devin Harris did something REALLY bad in one of the games, does anyone remember what it was? I think it costed them big time.

weird question guys...I remember last year in the finals Devin Harris did something REALLY bad in one of the games, does anyone remember what it was? I think it costed them big time.

You are thinking of Josh Howard. Calling timeout when he wasn't supposed to.

Back
Top Bottom