The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread. | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 06'-07' MIAMI RE-HEAT Thread.

But all we have to do is give Hite/Walker and a pick?

I just heard it in passing...But I think Ridnour ended up here...

It could be that Ridnour goes to Indy, Maggette to Seattle, and Jackson to LA and we were getting somebody else in the deal. That makes the most sense.

It could be that Ridnour goes to Indy, Maggette to Seattle, and Jackson to Indy and we were getting somebody else in the deal. That makes the most sense.

Who would we get in that case?

And Indy has Tinsley... who has been playing really well for them...

Yeah, Dunleavy loves Toine.. why, I really don't know.

I'd love to swing Toine/1st for Maggette!

I just came back from the heat game and man, i must say that Dorrell Wright is a beast. He is going to be a star. He plays great D, can really score and is very athletic. Some of his drive and fake moves made him look like Wade out there for a second. I also must say that Antoine Walker pisses me off, EVERYTIME he did a good play he follows it up with 2 bad.

WE COULD HAVE EASILY WON, BUT THE AMOUNT OF OFFESNIVE REBOUNDS FOR THE NETS IN THE 2ND HALF WAS DISGUSTING!

Forget it already...he's just ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!

No good bulls boards got to ***** somewhere I guess.

On the subject at hand, a trade for maggette and walker straight up probably wouldnt need much more than a 2nd rounder, you guys would get a way way way better player but clips are really trying to dump the guy for some reason. Guess maggs really wants out and is pissin people off in clip land.

It could be that Ridnour goes to Indy, Maggette to Seattle, and Jackson to LA and we were getting somebody else in the deal. That makes the most sense.

Ridnour doesn't fit contract wise. Hes not going anywhere.

On the subject at hand, a trade for maggette and walker straight up probably wouldnt need much more than a 2nd rounder, you guys would get a way way way better player but clips are really trying to dump the guy for some reason. Guess maggs really wants out and is pissin people off in clip land.

http://realgm.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=10&sid=c0b450d458ead22675c359df4ea07ac7

anyone hear of shaq's status???
Supposedly & hopefully, mid-January........

Man, if we can't trade Antoine Walker, then cut his *** from the team. By cutting him, we're a million times better, and that would be 15 less ridiculous and stupid plays per game.

The reason they want to move maggette is because he's in Dunleavy dogg house for some apparent reason. The word is because he doesnt try hard to finish his shot when driving to the hole.

Man, if we can't trade Antoine Walker, then cut his *** from the team. By cutting him, we're a million times better, and that would be 15 less ridiculous and stupid plays per game.

Hes not getting cut or traded....just accept the fact hes going to be on this team for a couple more years.

The real ironic thing about this season is the adoration Wright gets when he can't hit a jumper to save his life and plays worse defense on his man than Walker. I know its fun to root for the young guy and hope he pans out but people do go a little overboard. Like it or not Walker is still a key player on this team and the chances of this team repeating without a significant contribution from him aren't great.

Dorell Wright isn't a three point threat yet, but he can't hit a jumper to save his life? He's been pretty good inside the arch recently.. what are you talking about?

Also, those comments about him not being as good a defender, one on one, as Antoine Walker just proves to me that you haven't been watching many Heat games lately. :rolleyes2 - he's been a very solid defender all year......the hell are you talking about?

Is it just me or does this guy ALWAYS think he knows everything..

Back
Top Bottom