The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2006 New York Mets Thread

This is F'n great!!

Baseball rules!

way to go Willy, you F'd that up!!

Didn't bunt???? I don't get it. Two chances for a single to tie the game! WITH the top of the order!

MikeO said:
way to go Willy, you F'd that up!!

Didn't bunt???? I don't get it. Two chances for a single to tie the game! WITH the top of the order!

I agree. Plus Floyd hasn't swung a bat in how long? Now a DP ends the game.

Do the Mets have anyone on the bench who can go deep???

The 2 biggest goats for the METS are gonna be Willy and Wagner.

Wagner for spitting it up in Game 2. Then being so bad in Game 6 that Willy was affraid to use him in Game 7!!! Wagner MUST be out there in the 9th inning of Game 7 in a tie game. That is why you brought him to NY!!!

And Willy will hear about it for having 1st and 2nd with NOBODY out and not bunting. Giving your TOP OF THE ORDER 2 chanes for 1 base hit!!

MikeO said:
The 2 biggest goats for the METS are gonna be Willy and Wagner.

Wagner for spitting it up in Game 2. Then being so bad in Game 6 that Willy was affraid to use him in Game 7!!! Wagner MUST be out there in the 9th inning of Game 7 in a tie game. That is why you brought him to NY!!!

And Willy will hear about it for having 1st and 2nd with NOBODY out and not bunting. Giving your TOP OF THE ORDER 2 chanes for 1 base hit!!

yeah I agree, they should have bunted.

Bases loaded....a hit ties it...walk off homer wins it. :eek:

Rocky Raccoon said:
yeah I agree, they should have bunted.

Beltran could save everyones assssssssss with a big hit here!! It's not over yet!

all that money and Beltran goes down looking. UNREAL!!

Back
Top Bottom