***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread***

unifiedtheory

Thank you #54...
Reaction score
Well, since the old one got wiped by the mishap I thought I'd start a new one.

My B's are injury riddled but hangin' in for a playoff spot.

Islanders supposedly were talking with the stars about shipping off Miro Satan. Trying to find where I read it earlier.

From an Islander point of view, good riddance. Miro is a good 2 way foward who is paid 4m to score goals which he does in bunches but this year with 20 points and only 10 goals hes just a replica of basically 8 or 9 fowards similar to him on the same team. We can dump the salary get some prospects or picks back and give Jeff Tambellini or Kyle Okposo some well deserved time. It may be too soon for Okposo but hes dominating at Bridgeport.

Ducks are hangin in there. Can't say the same for the Kings.

My Pens are on a roll right now.

... went to my 1st game of the season Mon. night ... WOOT!!! ... 4-1 victory ... Conklin with 43 saves and Malkin with his second HT!!!

... beware the Penguins ...

can u guys it stop it please!!!!!!!! The Flyershhhhhhhh willl win the cupshhhhhhhh........nuff said........Briere to Gagne e goaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll

The Sabres are awful right now. They're playing without their top 2 centers and 2 other key guys. I love Darcy Regier and Lindy Ruff but if they don't re-sign Campbell after losing Drury and Briere something has to happen.

"Leaf Nation".........No comment! yard sale coming soon.

Whose going to poney up for Brian Campbell? No way Darcy can let him go without getting something in return...

Sens are looking good so far.
Battling through some injuries right now. Heatley's gone for a month, Spezza is playing through some kind of injury and Alfie left last night's game with a hip pointer.

Whose going to poney up for Brian Campbell? No way Darcy can let him go without getting something in return...

Every team that needs a puck moving D-man....so every team accept Detroit and Anaheim...LOL!

I'm thinking San Jose could make a move for him. They have the prospects to make it work and they need someone else to make their power play go. they have a good record but have struggled at home all year and look like a team that needs a shake up. Plus, Doug Wilson is always looking to make a splash.

Back
Top Bottom