***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread*** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread***

Congrats to all,who's team made it in.I'm kind of glad to see the Cap's made it (just to see what Ovechkin can do) but will obviously be cheering for a Canadian team to bring it home.Same old,same old here in Leaf nation...Just like our Phins,it can only get better.(can't it?)

Congrats to all,who's team made it in.I'm kind of glad to see the Cap's made it (just to see what Ovechkin can do) but will obviously be cheering for a Canadian team to bring it home.Same old,same old here in Leaf nation...Just like our Phins,it can only get better.(can't it?)

I'm hoping somehow the flames can get some of that magic back from 04!

flyers dueling with the penguins and again awful officiating, i really cant stand this.

horrible call to give the Pens a power play, i forgot what the penalty was because i was screaming too much.

as i post this Richards got tripped no call

then Orpik hit a Flyer WAY after the play and no call.

Bill McCreary missed a Penguin hit a flyer in the face with a stick! And it was blatant in front of him, the other ref saw it though. I dont know if the refs are biased, but they are incompetent! I like McCreary though he's usually solid.

FLYERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the Cinderella CAPS!!!

HEre it is boys

Flyers in 6 vs CAPS
HAbs Sweep Boston
Jersey In 7 over rangers
Pittsburgh in 6 Over Ottawa

WEST

NAshville in 7 over Detroit .........(UPSET SPECIAL)
Sharks in 6 VS Flames ..... Great series it will be
Ducks in 6 VS Dallas
Minnesota in 5 Vs AVS

Hope u like

Thoughts!!!

... and on to the PLAYOFFS!

:woohoo:

LORD STANLEY is in the air!

LET'S GO PENS!!!
Penguins vs. Senators Round 1 Puck drops Wed. 7:00 @ The Igloo

Beware the PENGUINS!

Back