***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread*** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread***

Ur from Philly right????? are u Flyer fan?

ON the other hand Philly wins 2-1 In OT...What a goal by Richards

Yeah i am

I'm just having major doubts about this team.

I think John Stevens has done an awful job, and i think he should be fired when they lose in the first round, because even if they catch Jersey or Ottawa and get a 5 or 4 seed i really dont think they can beat anyone in the east except for maybe the Hurricanes.

Yeah i am

I'm just having major doubts about this team.

I think John Stevens has done an awful job, and i think he should be fired when they lose in the first round, because even if they catch Jersey or Ottawa and get a 5 or 4 seed i really dont think they can beat anyone in the east except for maybe the Hurricanes.

Im not sold on Ottawa ...Thye have no D and Goaltending....Jersey is not bad

Dom...

Is that why you're currently SEVEN points behind us in the standings?
:d-day:

btw ... SID'S BACK IN THE LINEUP TONIGHT!!!

Time for some revenge vs. the Isles.

BEWARE THE PENGUINS!!!

I'm ready for the Jhonas Enroth era to being in Buffalo. Ryan Miller cost the Sabres tonight vs Montreal and lost them the game the other night vs Ottawa. I'd dump him now before they're forced to trade him. Maybe they'll get somebody who can actually play unlike the Campbell deal. Considering what Pitt gave up for a rent-a-player in Hossa and the Sabres got a guy who is awful i'm just lost.

On a better note Derek Roy signing 6/24 will be a steal.

Big game Tuesday night is set

Carolina at Washington. Washington with a win could pull even at 90 points.

Now as per the Northwest the TOUGHEST division in hockey. Man what a ride

Flames are sitting comfortably in a playoff spot but we got 4 road games left to finish the season.

Oilers still hanging on desperatly. The Canucks are falling. Wild and Avs are flying!. Flames are playing average.

:woot:
Penguins look to lock Atlantic division title tonight vs. Rangers.
:woot:

Beware the Penguins!!!

All I want from my Calgary Flames is a little bit of heart. After these last 2 games we've played this is all that helps. This team had alot of heart. They didn't have the talent but they had the heart!!!!

[youtube]c1g5Smmzy4M[/youtube]​

Back
Top Bottom