***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread*** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2007-2008 NHL Thread***

:woot:
Penguins look to lock Atlantic division title tonight vs. Rangers.
:woot:

Beware the Penguins!!!
Even though they lost, what a game last night!

Can't ask for any better goaltending than Fleury and Lundqvist last night.

Flyers Baby

:D

I couldn't possibly think of a better team to destroy en route to the DIVISION TITLE ...

...for that matter, it'll be sweet to do it again for the CONFERENCE TITLE on Sunday.:up:

Well i'm not one to cry about officiating usually....

But that Flyers-Pens game was an absolute disgrace.

I know they want high scoring, but the new rules have turned the NHL into a flat out sideshow joke. I am sick of it. They need to take the off-season to review some of the stupid ticky-tac penalties they call. This is league wide. If i see one more phantom call just because it's Sydney Crosby i am going to go insane.

Also John Stevens sucks i want him gone, he scratched Scottie Upshall in favor of Steve Downie, Thorosucks and Kapanen.

I hope they miss the playoffs, i do not want the embarrassment of losing to the NHL officials in the first round of the playoffs and end up with another season of John Stevens.

I know they want high scoring, but the new rules have turned the NHL into a flat out sideshow joke. I am sick of it. They need to take the off-season to review some of the stupid ticky-tac penalties they call. This is league wide. If i see one more phantom call just because it's Sydney Crosby i am going to go insane.

Also John Stevens sucks i want him gone, he scratched Scottie Upshall in favor of Steve Downie, Thorosucks and Kapanen.

I hope they miss the playoffs, i do not want the embarrassment of losing to the NHL officials in the first round of the playoffs and end up with another season of John Stevens.

Phantom call???

Phantom call???

What? How about the cheap-arse shots Scott "goon-boy" Hartnell was taking throughout the game? He got called for 3 of them, and got away with at least 3 more. He's got one hell of an arse-kicking coming from Big Georges Laraque on Sunday.

BTW, we'll do the best that we can to help you miss the playoffs.:wink:

Cindy Crosby is gonna get what is coming to him in Philly in a few days. :woot:

This is Classic

The flames couldn't help the Oilers by not beating the Canucks and Avs. Then the Flames go up to Edmonton beat them in there barn to eliminate them from the playoff race and what do they do in there next game. Beat Van and vault the Flames into the playoffs. LOL. I love it.

Phantom call???

Phantom call???

What? How about the cheap-arse shots Scott "goon-boy" Hartnell was taking throughout the game? He got called for 3 of them, and got away with at least 3 more. He's got one hell of an arse-kicking coming from Big Georges Laraque on Sunday.

What are you kidding me?

First of all George Laraque is a scrub so stop with that.

Second of all, did you even watch the game?

I know the NHL really wants to market Sydney Crosby, have him playing as long in the playoffs as they can, but rigging games at this crucial point in the season really isn't fair on the Flyers.

What are you kidding me?

First of all George Laraque is a scrub so stop with that.

Second of all, did you even watch the game?

I know the NHL really wants to market Sydney Crosby, have him playing as long in the playoffs as they can, but rigging games at this crucial point in the season really isn't fair on the Flyers.

That's odd, I was wondering the same thing about you?

I love the whole "Crosby is a whiner" thing.

They said the same thing about Lemieux back when we were winning cups in the early 90's. ;)

I don't really have a problem with some of the rules. It just seems that refs are soo inconsistent with the calls. Superstars in every sport get calls.

Gary Bettman has to have his fingers crossed that Washington vs Pitt happens in the 1st rd. Though I think the Canadians will come out of the East.

Back
Top Bottom