The Official 2007 Gold Cup Thread | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2007 Gold Cup Thread

I use to feel bad for La Volpe because of all the criticism he would take. I felt he was a good and under appreciated coach. I know you'd love to take him back over Sanchez in a heart beat :D

I always liked him. Pity that he was horrible at dealing with the press, we need a real coach though.

Who would you like that is available??? Not sarcasm, real question.

And if any of you U.S. Fans ( or Mexican undercover fans :lol: ) would like to relive the goals. Here is both of them.

[youtube]3vtH-Esy1nk[/youtube]

[youtube]PCJDkZnpXMg[/youtube]

Oh yeah...ONE more thing. For you Mexican fans that say playing in the U.S. is still playing in the U.S. regardless...that is BS. You saw the stadium today. 75% was Pro Mexico. That is almost as good as it gets....and this is suppose to be OUR home. Makes the win even more impressive.

16f28374730763DI_GOLD_CUP_CASTp-1.jpg

OWNED!

And does anyone think that Nery Castillo kind of looks like Claudio Reyna...

16f28375060763DI_GOLD_CUP_CASTp-1.jpg

clear.gif

So the Americans dance... :lol: They got some Brazilian samba in them

16f28374860763DI_GOLD_CUP_KELLp-1.jpg

More images to come...

Yes sir. I predict 2 to 1 USA. Possibly in extra time. Mexico is overdue for a win against us though. 2 wins in the past 11 matches against us. :eek: ...How nice would it be for a big *** whoopin' of them today? We beat them 2-0 with the B team lets beat them 4-0 with our better team. :lol: USA! USA! USA!

Before I let the thread fade into the sunset, I predicted another game correctly. If you remember last summer during the World Cup, everyone would hit the occassional prediction but I was always off. I predicted the Champions League Final correctly and I predicted this Gold Cup Final correctly. My prediction skills are improving eh ;)

Before I let the thread fade into the sunset, I predicted another game correctly. If you remember last summer during the World Cup, everyone would hit the occassional prediction but I was always off. I predicted the Champions League Final correctly and I predicted this Gold Cup Final correctly. My prediction skills are improving eh ;)

It's called chance :wink:

I'd guess the probability a soccer game ends with 2:1 FOR the team you chose to win is on the order of 1/10. Of course, I have no stats to back that up (this would predict a 2:1 score happens let's say at most 1/5 the time?... sounds reasonable, though maybe a bit high).

So, predicting better than say 1/10 on your part PT I'd say calls for a celebration. But, alas, I think it's not that high? :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom