The Official 2009 NBA Playoff Predictions thread | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2009 NBA Playoff Predictions thread

Aint no stopping these Magic baby.

God I'm so proud. Who would have thought this team was good enough to win games that are 5 vs. 8.

I think we are going to win the Finals. I really do.

Ask him about the guarantee! :chuckle:

35n5uom-1.gif

http://www.dwighthoward.com/blog/?p=264

I told ya’ll the other day that we find it really disrespectful that everybody seems to be pulling for LeBron and Kobe to get to the Finals. Every time I look at TV, it seems like that’s all anybody is talking about. It’s like nobody is even giving us a shot at winning this series and we’ve used it as motivation.

We’re up 2-to-1 and we have a long way to go vs. the Cavs, but hopefully we can mess up those plans of getting Cleveland and L.A. in the Finals. If the lil’ ol’ Magic make it, what will they say then?

Aiiight, ya’ll I guess I gotta go watch another one of these LeBron and Kobe commercials on TV. Naw, just kiddin.

ir0w00-1.jpg

Lakers will beat both Cleveland or Orlando, although Orlando has more weapons than Cleveland.

you better hope, because orlando would wax the lakers

Sure buddy. Though I think they'll give them a tougher match then the Cavs the Lakers should be able to handle them. Lakers have a inside presence which the Cavs do not.

Back
Top Bottom