The Official 2009 NBA Playoff Predictions thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2009 NBA Playoff Predictions thread

Both of those teams had a stretch of games where they looked like the best in their conference. Unfortunately neither has shown anything in the postseason. And no I don't think it applies to every squad. The Heat at their best aren't a great team. I've seen more than enough games where they really put forth the effort, played defense, hit the outside shots, and still lost.

I just hope Utah gives the Lakers a good series

Wow my Mavs Put In Work Today and Destroyed The Spurs Key Reason Held Parker and Duncan To 16 Points combined

67 points. Nice huh?

Lakers will bounce back on Sat to send the series back to Staples 3-1. Lakers all the way.

Kobe is gonna go insane this next game. Utah is in trouble.

Utah barely squeaked out a W with the Lakers playing TERRIBLY....they've got to be in trouble tonight.

Wow i am loving the NBA playoffs very good games but my team Dallas i hope and slightly promise can make a run because they have the right players. Unfortunately the Spurs who are a great team Only has two reliable players Parker and Duncan. They have a descent bench but Mason, Finley, and Gooden need to step up there game if they want to come back.

I stand in absolute awe of the suckage I witnessed in NO tonight. How the hell does a playoff team lose by 58 AT HOME?!

Back
Top Bottom