The Official 2009 NBA Playoff Predictions thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official 2009 NBA Playoff Predictions thread

Well I was completely wrong about my boys. Oh well, I'm pulling for anyone but the Lakers and Celtics.

I think the Spurs run is over. They're an old team, and i know Manu was hurt, but i just don't see how they can compete with the young stars in the league. It's a changing of the guard for the NBA, the Spurs dynasty is over.

Well I was completely wrong about my boys. Oh well, I'm pulling for anyone but the Lakers and Celtics.

They needed Manu especially for game 4 Jeez Parker and Duncan practically scored every point

Yao, Artest, and the coach were funny. lol watch there after game interviews hahaha

and so will the Sixers, the Magic are frauds. The worst 59 win team i've ever seen.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggghhhtttttttttt...

clear.gif

Different players from different teams so you won't see them being dominate forever. Same applies to any team.

I'm certainly not a Lakers fan, but i'd rather see them win over the Cavs or Celts. Hopefully someone can upset the favorites. Wouldn't mind seeing the Rockets or Nuggets win it all, or even the Magic.

I'm certainly not a Lakers fan, but i'd rather see them win over the Cavs or Celts. Hopefully someone can upset the favorites. Wouldn't mind seeing the Rockets or Nuggets win it all, or even the Magic.

Hey, you too?

Bulls-Boston is an awesome series so far.

I hope Denver makes it from the West, them or Houston.

Back
Top Bottom