***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

Don't like this pick at all. He comes with the issues his brother puts on display in SF.

Ummm Those people who wanted Rey instead of Vonate... guess what? Rey has all the same knocks against him.. bad character and inconsistent

he will probably be our #2 hes going to be a great DB for years to come, in the tuna we trust.

Guys we just got the best corner in this draft. Jenkins is a Safety and Butler left a ton of plays on the field. Sean Smith has a ton of questions. I really like the pick, even though at first I was a little skeptical. Remember Maualaga has major charcters concerns, work ethic concerns and is not considered a 3 down LB. Matthews was a one year wonder.

I bet the Cardinals are creaming themselves over Wells still being on the board!

still not happy. Davis may be an athelete, but we need atheletes with good work ethic and attitudes.

A bit surprising that we selected Davis. He's said to be a prima donna who talks down to coaches and was a major headache to the coaching staff at Illinois. It is also reported that he exaggerates injuries and doesn't always play all out. He doesn't sound like any guy that Parcells or Ireland would touch.

Hey, I'm fine with it. He's the better athlete, just the ?? on character. But if anyone can fix the attitude it's BP and company. VERY solid pick. Plus we still have plenty of guys on the board for us in the 2nd.

His brother doesn't play on a Parcel's team, he'll be fine

With Max Unger there if you're going to reach, why that far, I don't understand buf.

How does NE get all these picks just one pick after us and we cant make a deal for even half of what NE got.

Back
Top Bottom