***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

Damb I didnt think that Maualuga would be still on the board and I didnt know he had character issues. Now I am even happier with our pick.

Why all the complaints. We NEEDED corner. Lawrence Taylor had off the field issues. So does Randy Moss, doubt many would say no to him.

Decent pick. I'm happy we addressed a need with a guy with natural ability. The rest can be taught.

OK. I willgive Davis the pre season & the first three games. If he hasn't had 5 picks, 2 TD's & 40 tackles, then he's a bust....

Kiddin. Just not happy with this player. Attitude is my biggest concern. I really hope that he does pull his socks up & proves me wrong.

I think people forgot that BP an company love size and strength. Who is the bigger stronger DB with more physical talent? VD

That's the best part. He has the athleticism of a corner and hits like a strong safety

So much for WR in the 2nd. Britt was the last decent WR I think is out there. Look for LB, another CB or BPA

Now im watching the Heat and the Draft at the same time lets go heat!!! and dolphins get big baby brace or Robiskie.

I want to chime in on the pick but all I can think is who am I to question the decisions of Parcells and Co. who performed a miracle last year on our team, who have access to these guys beyond footage on YouTube.

I'll trust this was a solid pick and am glad we've finally addressed the corner position.

First up, I'd take his brother in a second. He had an outburst and Singletary put him in his place. Second, brothers normallyare the exact opposite. Enough with the brother talk.

This is a good pick. For Davis to fall to us at #25 is a blessing. I am glad to see that the Trifecta stuck to need instead of BPA. Shows they follow a plan. They know a lot more than any of us do so relax. They draft team guys that work hard. Boles did a great job with that secondary last year, no reason he won't make this kid an NFL stud.

SOLID PICK BOYS!!! GO PHINS!!!

WR could be the kid from Cal-Poly in the 3rd. His name escapes me.

What about Robiskie? I doubt he`ll be there at 2a though
He probably is the next best WR, but I'm not that impressed with him. I'd rather get a top notch LB, another CB or another elite position and not just grab an OK WR. We'll see what the FO thinks in about an hour at our 2a spot.

I think CB, NT and WR will be the 2nd and 3rd rounders.

Back
Top Bottom