***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

I hate the patsies, now they have 4 2nd rounderas and 4 third rounders, thats is enough to fill all holes for two NFL teams!!!! They will be a force for years to come unless of course the Karma hunts them again!!!! I really wish Brady and Moss get hurt or else we are in trouble.

I hate the patsies, now they have 4 2nd rounderas and 4 third rounders, thats is enough to fill all holes for two NFL teams!!!! They will be a force for years to come unless of course the Karma hunts them again!!!! I really wish Brady and Moss get hurt or else we are in trouble.

The biggest thing is, with 8 picks in the next 2 rounds, being able to afford to pay for them all. There will be some name players cut in the next month or so.

Vontae COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! This has to be the first time in my 15 years or so of following the draft that the Dolphins picked the guy I wanted them to!

GO ILLINI and GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why all the complaints. We NEEDED corner. Lawrence Taylor had off the field issues. So does Randy Moss, doubt many would say no to him.

Decent pick. I'm happy we addressed a need with a guy with natural ability. The rest can be taught.

Wow. We just got the best DB in the draft. Only reason he wasn't listed as the best was the off field issues. Miami's coaching staff will straighten that out. We just got an freakish athlete. This guy has skills. Period. He is an upgrade from Goodman as well.

I think M. Jenkins was the best CB, we got the 2nd best imho

Damn, Nicks is gone. Will be interesting to see who's still there come our first 2nd rounder. I was only really worried about the Giants and Nicks. Oh well, maybe Britt will still be there.

Back
Top Bottom