***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2009 NFL Draft Thread***

PFT is saying that the Crabtree camp is floating a rumor that Miami is interested in trading up to get him. Interesting.....
I can't see that happening. Parcells likes those late round draft picks where he can get talent...CHEAP!!! And seeing how we have alot of them :D

Why does Keyshawn keep saying that the Tuna believes in building a team from the "outside in"??

Is he dyslexic?

PFT is saying that the Crabtree camp is floating a rumor that Miami is interested in trading up to get him. Interesting.....
If we actually put a rumor out like that to get NE to jump up and get him and thus give up some of their picks, then that's not too bad a move on our part to force NE's hand since we've been hearing they have an interest in Crabtree. :)

Good pick for KC. They were seriously lacking defensively last year and anytime you get a star SEC player...

But does he love the game?
"Well Steve, I would contend that when a young player is paid millions of dollars to play a game he's good at, it doesn't matter if he loves the game, but does he love the money" :lol2:

Friggin Steve Young gets as annoying as Joe Theirsmann

I guess Jim Mora is happy enough with Matt Hasselback for the next few years not to draft Sanchez.

Going to be interesting to see the Cleveland/Brady Quinn/Washington Redskin soap opera unfold.

Back
Top Bottom