***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

It feels great to win but OKC really scares me. Another emotional series in the works. I don't know if we cant beat them....

OKC will be tough as nails to beat, things that I think work in our favor are that OKC was at their peak playing vs the Spurs and it'll be interesting to see if they can keep that level up, Miami just beat Boston who just played nasty defense, i'm not sure if OKC can be as good, and OKC is young how will they handle the pressure, and Miami just seems to be on a mission and a healthier Bosh really improves things and being that OKC is going to be favored is a bonus since imo we play better when we're underdogs/backs against the wall ect, this shall be a fun series..............that said someone mail me a portable defibrillator?

Congrats Heat Fans!!!! I wish your team well and hope you guys win. One day I hope to see the Nuggets in the big dance but I doubt it will be in this life time.

sigh, so many debbie downers. Stop giving up on the team you root for and then act all excited when they win.

I said after Game 5, that Miami will win game 6 and the series.

Well, Miami will win the NBA Finals, too. It's all about matchups, and Miami matches up very well with OKC, and we have Bosh back, which everyone seems to forget is the reason why Boston pushed us to 7 games.

Heat in 6. Let's go Miami.

Rebound, play defense, and force some turnovers and its tough for anyone to beat this team. OKC isn't a very good team on the boards, especially with Ibaka and Perkins on the floor together. It'll be interesting to see if they try to attack the Heat by going small with Durant at the 4 or big with Collison. No team has been successful trying to go small against the Heat, and Lebron has made a habit of neutralizing his man on the glass.

As much as I'd love to see some wonderful offensive sets I think the best offense we've seen from the Heat so far has been Lebron or Wade attacking off the dribble while surrounded by shooters....with the other superstar playing cleanup mode. Put Bosh back in the starting lineup next to Haslem to draw Ibaka and Perkins away from the paint and simply stick your shoulder into Durant and watch him fly backwards.

Its kinda an odd switch from the norm, but I think the Heat win the battle with their half court defense and rebounding. If they turn it over and let the Thunder get out in transition they're in trouble.

Predictions? Holy ****ing ****. It's only Sunday and I'm so ****ing nervous. We've made it this far and god I really want to win this.

Everyone is picking the Thunder in 6...including guys who write for us.

This will probably be a close series, Jcane and Dolfan would be nervous during a summer league game so discount them :lol: j/k, this will an exciting series, I'm going Miami in 6 (ultra homer says 5 so we can celebrate on home court but even i can't say it with a straight face lol) Let's go Heat!!!

Back
Top Bottom