***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

So ****ing nervous! Let's go HEAT!!! Bring it for your mother ****ing city!!! #305

If we can steal a game it would have to be this one. We started off pretty good but now back into our god damn second half bull****....

The ghosts of last year's finals linger.

Ice cold second half. No adjustments by Spo. LeBron scores 7 points when we need him the most.

It's not a series until Game 3, but Miami could have very well stolen a game tonight.

Not to mention OKC got an avalanche of calls.

Another 4th quarter NBA Finals meltdown by the Heat. :bobdole: They better get their asses together quick if they have any thoughts of winning that ring.

That was an awful 4th quarter..

Miami looked tired and played real lazy.

Yeah the Heat aren't winning it. I know it's one game but ****. At half time, already knew we were going to melt down like that. It's typical of this team. I don't get it. your in the bonus and you can't attack the basket? You settle for jumpers. LBJ attacked a little bit but it kind of looked like he was trying to show off to Durant by trying to J it in face. :bobdole:..this **** sucks. If we were destined to loose, I would have rather been bounced earlier so I don't have to deal with this pain.

Here's the weird thing for the Heat.

Most of the time the pressure is on the better team. The team with less talent isn't expected to win, so it's like they're playing with house money. In this case, the Thunder are clearly the better team, but because of LBJ, there is a ton of pressure for Miami to win. For Miami to win at all, LBJ has to go ape ****. I think it's a 5 maybe 6 game series, because LBJ is good enough to get you a game himself - maybe two. But when you go position by position, the Heat just don't stack up against the Thunder at all. It's not a fair fight, and it's not fair to LBJ, but he was the one that decided to come to Miami. Should have went to Chicago. He'd already have his ring.

Wade and Bosh played awful and the Heat were in it to the end. I don't quite see why people think they're in any way overmatched.

Obviously Wade can't have many games like that if the Heat are going to win anything. This whole falling asleep until the 4th quarter act has gotta stop.....you can't expect to shut down the Thunder late in the game like they did the Pacers and Celtics. But overall I think they were fine. Ibaka and Perkins had no real impact on the game and the Thunder were doing pretty much what the Heat wanted them to on the offensive end. They just hit the shots, and if Westbrook is going to hit the long jumper I think you just tip your hat and move on to the next game.

Back
Top Bottom