***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

If that's an identity it's not much of one.

Oklahoma City is much better at ball rotation and finding the open man.

Miami struggles to do that.

It's LeBron or Wade. Clear the lane. Let's go to the basket.

Shane has stepped up ....and its been big..granted all he is doing is hitting up shots but thats what the game is about....finding the open man... Jordan did it ...At the end of the game Miami had way too many turnovers for my comfort....and Bosh was a non factor as far as offense goes...Dwayne and Lebron had the ball in their hands and were able to hang on..

Chamlers was god awful last night..I was praying to god that he would not get the ball... He was scared..I will say that I felt he was fouled a couple times when he went baseline for sure...

But my biggest probelm with Chamlers he is just too god damn inconsistent....Defensive lapses...lazy turnovers..open shots that are way off the mark..

I understand you cant make them all but a few were really off the mark last night and led to some fast breaks.

If that's an identity it's not much of one.

Oklahoma City is much better at ball rotation and finding the open man.

Miami struggles to do that.

It's LeBron or Wade. Clear the lane. Let's go to the basket.

I don't disagree, but that's what they'll always defer to when things break down. I'd prefer to see them do their isolations down low with their back to the basket, and I'm sure why they've gone away from that. Maybe it'll return if Brooks gives up on this big lineup and tries Durant at PF.

I want to know what is Chalmers deal? every game it seems like SOMEONE is yelling at him, either Lebron, Wade, even freakin Bosh seemed to be pissed at him, I think we need some more Cole he's athletic and seems to comfortable with this stage from what i saw last night.

Hes always been their whipping boy.....he takes it and it doesn't seem to put a dent in his overwhelming confidence. No question Chalmers is better suited to being a backup or being the starter who plays 20 minutes when its clear hes having an off day but Spoelstra doesn't have many options at the moment. Miller is barely able to stand upright and Cole isn't ready. I think eventually it will be Cole's job but at the moment he makes far too mistakes.....particularly on the defensive end. One thing Spoelstra does not tolerate from his role players is mental lapses on defense.

Game 3 tonight...I really hope then can win a give me a great ending to my Fathers Day. GO HEAT!

Defense and clutch free throws!!!!!! Fantastic resolve!! Don't let up please don't let up!!!!!! GET THE HEAT!!!!

Defense and clutch free throws!!!!!! Fantastic resolve!! Don't let up please don't let up!!!!!! GET THE HEAT!!!!

I'm right there with you bro! I want this so bad. It's far from over but it was a great win (great Father's Day gift). GO HEAT!!!

Outplayed and still won.......complete role reversal from last year, when Wade and James were choking away the wins at the free throw line.

Outplayed and still won.....

Yeap. Didn't like how we played tonight at all. I was never really comfortable. Oklahoma City came out and didn't lay an egg early. We never really pulled away from them in the first half and I was concerned that they would explode as always in the second half. Third quarter REALLY had me worried as we didn't close their lead with Westbrook & Durant on the bench for a good portion of the second quarter.

Difference is...Wade outplayed Westbrook.

Anyone ever watch the press conferences live on nba.com after each playoff game?

Dwyane Wade is the black Craig Sager.

Good comeback by the Heat tonight. I like the aggression especially in the second half inside the paint, but the Heat can still play a lot better ball. They're going to need their best come Tuesday because the Thunder are going to be a desperate and hungry team. They definitely want to avoid the dreaded 1-3 hole.

Yeap. Didn't like how we played tonight at all. I was never really comfortable. Oklahoma City came out and didn't lay an egg early. We never really pulled away from them in the first half and I was concerned that they would explode as always in the second half. Third quarter REALLY had me worried as we didn't close their lead with Westbrook & Durant on the bench for a good portion of the second quarter.

Difference is...Wade outplayed Westbrook.

Dunno about that.....Wade didn't play very well. Not that anyone did, outside of Battier.......where would we be without Battier?

Need more Bosh, especially if Brooks finally gives in and tries to play small. I don't mind seeing him become a set shooter when things are going well for James and Wade, but when they're getting shut down he needs to be that third option.

Back
Top Bottom