***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Please Miami, do not **** this up. It's all on you now. It's right in front of your face

Wade and Chalmers spectacular at the end.....James spectacular throughout. Just need one more from those tired legs.

Chalmers is so hard to figure out. So often he'll play better when asked to bear more responsibility and worse when less is expected from him.

IMO Westbrook got back some confidence reaping the results of playing his game instead of heeding the calls of morons like Bayless, and Harden is a sleeping giant, so I wouldn't necessarily write the OKC Carpetbaggers off just yet. :idk: Might feel more confident if Haslem was himself and/or Miller was healthy and fulfilling the role Riles foresaw when signing him.

IMO Westbrook got back some confidence reaping the results of playing his game instead of heeding the calls of morons like Bayless, and Harden is a sleeping giant, so I wouldn't necessarily write the OKC Carpetbaggers off just yet. :idk: Might feel more confident if Haslem was himself and/or Miller was healthy and fulfilling the role Riles foresaw when signing him.

Westbrook doesn't hit that jumper every game.....hes not quite as bad as Rondo but three games in a row is a bit of a stretch for him I think.

Not counting them out yet. That's why I'm still nervous. I can't celebrate being up 3-1 in the Finals but I can breathe a little

No way OKC wins on Thursday, in a closeout game on home court. The Heat are locked in; OKC gave it the best they could and still lost. Westbrick is ignoring Scott Brooks and taking away opportunities (ballhogging) from Kevin Durant, the true superstar on that team. Kendrick Perkins hates Scott Brooks, Serge Ibaka is stupid, James Harden is terrible, Derek Fisher is old. They're done.

Miami is undefeated at home in clenching games this playoffs (Game 5 first round, Game 7 ECF)

Shout out to Mario Chalmers. Heart of a champion.

[video=youtube;3jQRGLoiiek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jQRGLoiiek[/video]

They have to put the nail in the coffin Thursday night. They just have to. It's right in your face on your home court. Do it for Miami. The city is behind you.

Wade and Chalmers spectacular at the end.....James spectacular throughout. Just need one more from those tired legs.

Chalmers is so hard to figure out. So often he'll play better when asked to bear more responsibility and worse when less is expected from him.

When Super Mario saw himself losing his job to Norris Cole in the 3rd quarter, he picked it up. He always plays well when someone is about to take his job from him ahah

Why am I so nervous? Why do I feel like we are the only team in history that will blow this? I hate this ****ing feeling

:lol: I have to co-sign that i'm more nervous now then at any other point in this season, I MUST have us win thursday to win for the Miami fans and to avoid the extra days of panic attacks/worst case scenario playing through my head, so PLEASE Miami put the nail in the coffin!!!
Why am I so nervous? Why do I feel like we are the only team in history that will blow this? I hate this ****ing feeling

I can't get it out of my head...it's killing me. What I hate about it most is that MOST people are already crowning us champs and saying the series is over. It's not. If we loose we have to go back to OKC. This team was down 2-0 to the Spurs and won 4 straight games. **** I'm so ****ing nervous

I don't think any team has ever come back from 3-1 so the premature crowning is understandable. Unless one of the big three gets hurt this is over.

I don't think any team has ever come back from 3-1 so the premature crowning is understandable. Unless one of the big three gets hurt this is over.

Any team up 3-1 in The Finals has gone on to win it 30 of 30 times

Logic and the way the Heat have played suggest that we will win, but I won't even THINK of that until i see a zero's on the clock with Miami having more points then OKC, they're still an immensely talented team and very capable of winning, ugh, i'm gonna go to the gym and burn off some of the angst :lol:
Any team up 3-1 in The Finals has gone on to win it 30 of 30 times

Back
Top Bottom