***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Big game indeed! A chance to put OKC on the ropes with the championship clinching game on your home court in a couple days....the Heat have GOTTA take advantage! Game 4 definitely will be the biggest game of the Big 3 Miami Heat to date. Gotta get this done now boys.

The mudslinging begins!

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/e...bron-james-calls-serge-ibakas-comments-stupid

MIAMI -- "It's stupid."

That was LeBron James' reaction to Serge Ibaka's comments about his defense.

"I don't really care what he says, he's (pause) stupid," James said. "Everyone says something to me every series then [the media] tries to get a quote."

(Important to note that LeBron paused between "he" and "stupid." He either was deciding to calling him stupid, or it was like, "he's... [it's] stupid." So take that quote as you like.)

Attempting to backtrack a bit, LeBron clarified. “It's not toward him, though,” he said. “It's not. I don't really care what he says. It's stupid."

Ibaka, who still struggles some with English and understanding questions, said Monday that LeBron wasn't that good of a defender.

“LeBron is not a good defender,” Ibaka said about the player who received the most votes for the league's all-defensive team, which is selected by the coaches.

“He can play defense for two to three minutes but not 48 minutes.”

“LeBron can't play (Durant) one-on-one,” Ibaka said. “They're playing good defense like a team.”

Boo effing yyeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Miami heat grind out a 104-98 win!!!!!!!!! 3-1 series lead!!!!!!!!!!! Superintendent chalmers steps up!!!!!! Clutch defense in crunch time!!!!!!! Get the heat!! Get the heat!! Get the heat!!!!!!!!!

Hell of a game by the Heat. They could have easily hung their heads after being down by 17 early, but they just find a way to grind out a victory! One more victory on Thursday...one more and all the haters can well...we'll cross that bridge later. :D

Oh and I don't want to hear anything about the refs...plain and simple the Thunder just choked this one away!

I can't believe Westbrook wasn't aware of the shot clock situation, I do thank him for his brain fart though, that said Chalmers stepped up BIG tonight!! 1 more game!!! please please please close this out thursday I don't want to take this back to OKC as EVERY game could have gone either way OKC is NOT NOT NOT done yet, can't imagine how their mental state is after that kind of a loss though, hopefully they've thrown it in but doubtful.

Heat Nation....one more!! One ****ing more!!!! Let's go HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 06-20-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-19-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

Huge props to Chalmers and Cole.

How the hell are you still alive??? I'm near death from heart failure and screaming my lungs out of my body :lol: Just ONE MORE TIME PLLLEEAAASSSSEEEEEEE!!!!
Heat Nation....one more!! One ****ing more!!!! Let's go HEATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 06-20-2012 at 12:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-19-2012 at 11:59 PM ----------

Huge props to Chalmers and Cole.

How the hell are you still alive??? I'm near death from heart failure and screaming my lungs out of my body :lol: Just ONE MORE TIME PLLLEEAAASSSSEEEEEEE!!!!

Dude...I was having ****ing anxiety attacks. My nuts are in my throat and my heart is in my ass. No ****

God I want this Championship so ****ing bad. It's right in front of us! Hopefully we can grab it!!!!

Three wins DOES NOT equal an NBA championship.

We need one more. Find a way to get it done in game five. No way do I want to have to go back to Oklahoma City.

Win it in MIAMI in front of YOUR fans and I'll see you dudes on Biscayne for the parade.

Three wins DOES NOT equal an NBA championship.

We need one more. Find a way to get it done in game five. No way do I want to have to go back to Oklahoma City.

Win it in MIAMI in front of YOUR fans and I'll see you dudes on Biscayne for the parade.

It doesn't but I like the comfort level. It's not over. We HAVE to win one more. I hope they win game 5 here so we can celebrate in Miami. I want this so ****ing bad. My hopes aren't high and I'm not happy until we get that fourth win but up 3-1 lets me breath a little. I'm not satisfied at all. God I hope they close it out.

And even though were up 3-1. I still have a scared feeling OKC will come back. I want this to be over and done with.

Back
Top Bottom