The Official Boston Celtics Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Boston Celtics Thread

The only piece missing is a solid backup point, Houston is over loaded with them......so is a couple of other teams surely they can find a decent one. House is not a 1 guard . He's not good with the ball, but they have survived this long, I just dont know if they can make a solid playoff run with just Rondo running the point.
Cassell wants to go to Boston I think he will be a Celtic sooner rather then later.

Idk.. He did give a ***** foul on Rondo, maybe he was trying to take him out so he could be the starting PG? LOL!

Good game against the Spurs... Big ****in' baby kept TIMMYD from scoring much.

Sam is a terrible defender though...I would like to see you guys get a backup that is a solid defender.

he told the LA paper that he never asked for the trade...
During the game the report was that Sam would love to go to Boston and play. I also heard if he were to leave LA it would be because they would buy out his contract. 40 wins for the Celts before the All-Star break here we come #1 seed.

So, it's the all-star break, and the Celtics are the best team in the NBA.

What a great first half to a season. The team is undefeated agains the West (gasp!)

The team has gone 7-2 since Garnett got injured and the bench has FAR exceeded the expectations that they were annointed (fairly or unfairly)

The only thing that can stop this team down the stretch is injuries.

Get ready, The Championship is comming back to Boston. Where it belongs.

Very exciting and high scoring so far this first half and Boston is up 60-59 despite the refs being on Denver's side all game.

Great game to watch to bad the refs decided the outcome and their overall performance was terrible. 16-1 against the West is still damn good.

Back
Top Bottom