The Official Boston Celtics Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Boston Celtics Thread

Celts lose another didn't get to see the 2nd half as I had fallen asleep. Thought they would have been able to handle GS.

Why gs is a great team in a great western conference... Boston just didn't make their free throws.

A Scary thing is they've only lost one game by more than 8 points.... They could be like 51-1

wow.

Last nights game against Phoenix had to be the worst played game by the Celts all season long just flat out terrible.

they only scored 73 on the suns, wtf

i think the pistons are the best in the east

the record don't matter once the playoffs start

mavs are a living example

It happens, better it happens now to give them enough time to get hot again for the playoffs. Although I have to say Cleveland's moves have put them right up there with Detroit and Boston. If Wally can play team ball, it could be a very interesting team.

I must say that all of these trades changes so many things around the league it's crazy. A definite negative impact for the C's unless they can get Cassell.

Celts have a 22 point lead in the 4th against LAC and will likely finish the road trip off on a two game win streak, Pruitt in the game and will be interesting to see what he can do.

Celts defeat LeBron James and the Cavs tonight 92-87 and are on a 3 game win streak after losing 3 straight after the All-Star break. They will need to keep this up to fend off the Pistons from getting the #1 seed.

Celts sign P.J. Brown and the Clippers bought out Cassells contract and I think it is a given he ends up in Boston.

Back
Top Bottom