*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread***

Down 11 at half, not exactly what I wanted. The offesnse doesn't look as good without Billups in the line-up.But then again who thought it would? Well, let's up someone besides Rip can start making shots in the second half.

What a game! 90-89 Pistons win game 4! Wow! I'm so excited right now, I've never seen Rip play the way he did tonight, ever. The way the Pistons came back from a less than steller first have was excellent. Up 3 games to 1, hopefulley we can wrap this thing up in Detroit.

wouldn't have been a good game if the magic made their free throws but the refs still gave the pistons that game

wouldn't have been a good game if the magic made their free throws but the refs still gave the pistons that game

The Magic not making their free throws was a factor in the losing of this game for the Magic. However, the way the Pistons came back in the second half, without Billups, is superb. You can't say the refs won that game for Detroit, becuase the Pistons won it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom