*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread*** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread***

Even if the Pistons split in Orlando, they should have no problem winning this series. But Orlando knows they can play like they did in the third quarter of game 2.

well, the game isn't over yet, but if Rashard Lewis continues to play like he has been it will be soon

detroit fans stink, that is the softest crowd ive ever heard, i guess they are all depressed because they dont have jobs

detroit fans stink, that is the softest crowd ive ever heard, i guess they are all depressed because they dont have jobs

I really take offense to that comment man. I live in Detroit, and this is very bad times for people in this city. The big three isn't what it used to be with all the foreign cars coming in, along with a mayor who is in deep trouble. My family and I have never seen worse times here. For a lot of people here, they don't have the money to see any games, in person or on television. And unless you were at the game, you really have no feel for how loud it can get there, becuase I've been to many Detroit playoff games and it can get pretty noisy.

Game 4 starts at 5 today on ESPN. I'm really looking forward to this game, and hope that the Pistons can pull out another victory in this series. I think that as long as Wallace, Dyess, and Maxciel don't get held to 11 points like they did in game three, that the Pistons should be fine, even if Billups doesn't play. Well let's just hope for some good quality, mistake free basketball guys.

Even if the Pistons split in Orlando, they should have no problem winning this series. But Orlando knows they can play like they did in the third quarter of game 2.

I think the Pistons will win this series in 6, that's what I've though all along. We have trouble on the road, but we will not lose at home to Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom