*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** The Official Detriot Pistons Playoff Thread***

hey fellow piston fans...
First off sorry i was wrong..pistons didnt play game 3 like i expected..with that said...game 5 will be a big game for both teams...i expect billups to step up and pull out with the victory...

on the plus side we are not the only team on the hot seat...hawks tied it up...and that is who i am rooting for...interesting that Boston is in this situation...but go hawks...and go pistons

Horrible game for us. I hate to say it but I think you all will win the series. I'll just look forward to next year when we get a Power Forward who can score and then we win that #1, 2, or 3 seed :up:

Horrible game for us. I hate to say it but I think you all will win the series. I'll just look forward to next year when we get a Power Forward who can score and then we win that #1, 2, or 3 seed :up:

Yeah, I agree. The 76ers are very close to getting over the hump. If they can get some veteran leadership in the off-season, along with a good draft, then I really don't want to see this team next year in the play-offs.

Last night I think almost sealed the deal. The 76ers just aren't playing the same basketball they were when they beat the Pistons. I look for Prince and Wallace to have a big game 6, and for the Pistons to win, and start rooting for the Hawks to beat Boston.

well!

board up the Sixers playoff thread!

Looks like my arrogance got the best of me.

Forgive me Piston fans, your team still might have something left! :)

Yeah, I agree. The 76ers are very close to getting over the hump. If they can get some veteran leadership in the off-season, along with a good draft, then I really don't want to see this team next year in the play-offs.

Last night I think almost sealed the deal. The 76ers just aren't playing the same basketball they were when they beat the Pistons. I look for Prince and Wallace to have a big game 6, and for the Pistons to win, and start rooting for the Hawks to beat Boston.
Tru that. If we get Elton Brand in the offseason you got something to worry about :up:. I'm hoping we can get Hibbert from Georgetown in the draft. I really want Kevin Love or one of the Lopez brothers but I highly doubt they'll be available when we pick in the draft. This will be the most interesting offseason I've ever had as a Philly fan although I'm too much of a homer to say the series is over just yet :beer1:.

Tru that. If we get Elton Brand in the offseason you got something to worry about :up:. I'm hoping we can get Hibbert from Georgetown in the draft. I really want Kevin Love or one of the Lopez brothers but I highly doubt they'll be available when we pick in the draft. This will be the most interesting offseason I've ever had as a Philly fan although I'm too much of a homer to say the series is over just yet :beer1:.

Well said my friend. I think the 76ers are going to be a very good team next year, and they are certainly not a team I want to see in the playoffs again.

Well Pistons fans, we did it. We finally beat the 76ers, in a series that had many worrisome points. Thankfulley we were able to pull out these last two games, and hopefulley the Hawks can beat the Celtics. Well, we'll see who we play next shortly. Stay tuned fellow Piston fans.

Yesterday was just about a perfect game.

Rip got going early, scoring thirteen in the first quarter. We jumped on them early, and never really let them get back in the game.

Hopefully that type of Piston basketball continues against the Magic.

Like Straz said, the 6ers game me a scare in this series. If they keep improving their team, they'll be a 4-5 seed next season, and a larger threat come playoff time.

Go Pistons!

Well Pistons fans, we did it. We finally beat the 76ers, in a series that had many worrisome points. Thankfulley we were able to pull out these last two games, and hopefulley the Hawks can beat the Celtics. Well, we'll see who we play next shortly. Stay tuned fellow Piston fans.

I could've sworn I read earlier, in the paper, that Detroit faces the Magic next.

Let me find the article.

Edit: "The Pistons who showed up for Games 5 and 6 sure look ready for the Orlando Magic." It's on the Buffalo News website.

I could've sworn I read earlier, in the paper, that Detroit faces the Magic next.

Let me find the article.

Edit: "The Pistons who showed up for Games 5 and 6 sure look ready for the Orlando Magic." It's on the Buffalo News website.

Well that's not too bad. I think the big thing is stopping Dwight Howard, which is no easy task. I would like to see a lot of Maxiel on Howard matchups. Maxiell in my opinion, is the best big man in the paint on this team. 'Sheed doesn't really play defensive, and 'Dyess isn't as physical as he once was.

My perdiction- Pistons in 6:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom