The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record!

I do feel pretty justified in my dislike of Cam Thomas from the beginning...NFL GM's agreed.

:earlyriser:

During draft day, my predictions include:

• Brandon Graham if the Dolphins stay @ 12.
  • If they trade down into the teens, Iupati is the pick. Our interior line still has problems.
  • If they trade down into the 20s, Terrence Cody is the pick.
  • Two NTs will be drafted
  • Between the draft and the undrafted rookie signing period, at least 4 rookie LBs will be brought in
  • Between the draft and the undrafted rookie signing period, at least 3 rookie OL will be brought in
  • FS will be addressed after round 3, whether during the draft or the next FA signing period (June 1). We're hungry for a FS but absolutely starving for front 7 help.
  • Ronnie Brown will be traded. Something has to be done. He's expendable, given he's an injury prone, near 30 RB in a contract year. Three strikes against him. Either a 2nd or 3rd rounder, or 3rd rounder with an escalator clause that can become a 2nd rounder. Our team has other capable RBs already on the roster. With our OL, we're fine@RB regardless.
  • It's long been established that the Trifecta are big liars, so whoever they draft with the first pick, they'll predictably say, "this was our player all along." riiiigghhht :rolleyes2:
  • The Trifecta will get at least a 6th round pick with an escalator clause based on performance for Smiley. A few teams will get nervous as the draft progresses and guards drop off the board. Smiley is still a good G minus the injuries so someone will bite.
  • The Trifecta will try to trade down whenever possible to accumulate picks for 2011.
  • Bill Parcells will NOT be on a treadmill on draft day....or the day before that....or the day before that.....
  • Bill Parcells WILL conveniently forget to wear his hearing aids again so he'll have an excuse for ignoring people again, right Jason?
  • Tony Sparano is "not gonna be the Alabama coach"
  • Cam Cameron, a religious man, will be “.38 hot”, continuously calling Jeff Ireland throughout draft day to curse him out for trading away Ted Ginn and his ENTIRE family to SF.
  • If Dez Bryant is available when the Dolphins pick, Dez Bryant will be drafted (you can’t pass up top 5 value) and Dan Henning will proceed to do tequilla shots from Parcell’s crusty navel.
  • The Trifecta WILL draft linebackers who win bar fights (unlike Eddie Moore)
  • When it gets boring in round 7, to pass the time and get some good laughs in, The Trifecta WILL watch old videotape of The Immortal Dave Wannstache spewing his personnel logic (i.e. “What can Trent Green do that Jay Fiedler can’t?” …uhh, you mean besides going to Pro Bowls, throw less INTs, and not throwing lame ducks? Oh the pain….)
  • The Trifecta will do a drinking game while watching the old Wanntache footage. Every time he runs his hands through his hair or says the word “standpoint”, that’s a shot.
  • Every time the Dolphins are on the clock, Ricky will call Parcells yet again and promise him the biggest bowl hit ever if he gets a good, strong offensive lineman who can stay healthy.
  • Jeff Ireland will NOT, and I repeat WILL NOT tell us, "hey, we need that thumb to go this direction."
:firefox:
I only hit on two predictions. :lol:

I don't know about that, I saw a pic of Miami's war room, and I swear Bill looked like he had fallen asleep in his chair. It is quit possible that he smoked that bowl that Ricky offered, and got sleepy afterwards.

I don't know about that, I saw a pic of Miami's war room, and I swear Bill looked like he had fallen asleep in his chair. It is quit possible that he smoked that bowl that Ricky offered, and got sleepy afterwards.

LOL good call! I didn't see that.

The link is somewhere on here posted within the last couple of days. It shows Ireland talking to someone ( don't remember who ) all three were sitting in chairs, and Parcells looks like he is sleeping with his arms crossed while the other two are talking. I remember thinking to myself this is how they probably got the John Jerry pick in. They said to each other "quick lets pick this guy before he wakes up" LOL, as I just can't stand the thought that Parcells was in on that pick. LOL

Can someone please post that link? Or, better yet, just tell me when it was. I recorded the entire draft on my DVR...ESPN and NFL Network. Yes, I know. I'm a huge draft nut.

Back
Top Bottom