The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record!

If Eric Berry is taken, we will trade out of the 12th selection and take Earl Thomas later.

Also the NFL Network's coverage of the draft will blow ESPN's coverage out of the water.

Every so called draft expert will give us a "C-" draft grade.

Berry, Thomas and Graham will all be off the board by pick #12.

We won't be able to trade down in the first.

We'll pick Hughes who will be runner up defensive roookie of the year.

I'm gonna guess Kindle at 12.

Lions skip out on trading for Ronnie and deal for Willis McGahee

1. Stay at 12 = D. Morgan (Kindle if taken already)
2. Trade 12 to PHI or Dallas = Select Hughes or Odrick & get a 2nd Pick (Dark Horse trade w/Giants = Osi & Pick - Hail Mary, lol)
3. Thigpen or White will be traded (Day 3 pick or real late Day 2 pick)
4. Draft L. Houston DT & Chad Jones FS with traded picks
5. Trade Ronnie B. & 6th (last pick) for a 2nd Pick and Avril - Hail Mary

If we stay at 12, then Graham or maybe Derrick Morgan. Thats assuming that Berry will be gone.

By the end of the 5th round we will have drafted 2 OLB/DE, 1 NT, 1 FS and 1 other player (so a trade will have happened at some point for us to have another pick by the end of the 5th)
My hope is that we trade down in the first for Jerry Hughes and a 2nd...

CJ Spiller, dude is a cross between Chris Johnson and Marshall Faulk. The rest of our Draft is ALL DEFENSE.

barring trades heres my final mock:

1. hughes LB
3. thomas NT
4. tate RB
5. wright FS
6. rolle FS
6. johnson LB UK

last year i got 3 in my official mock (smith, white, and turner, not the correct rounds though) which was tied for most on FH. highly doubt i'll call 3 this time but you never know.

dont want to edit an "official" post, but forgot to add:

1. Hughes: the pick that makes or breaks the franchise

This and if a trade down, Jerry Hughes

if the FO has a player like hughes in mind for our 12th overall, they arent going to care that the draft "experts" have him rated in the 20's. look back at a few past drafts and see if theres much of a correlation that players around 12 outperform those taken around 20.

Back
Top Bottom