The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record!

with the 12th pick in the 2010 NFL draft the Miami Dolphins select,
Brandon Graham, University of Michigan.

iwin.gif

If they keep the 12th then Spiller.
If they trade it then Kindle with their 1st and J. Best with their 2nd.
Trade Ronnie for a 2nd.
Major Wright with the 2nd from the Ronnie trade.
Jimmy Graham with their 3rd.
Best available DT with their 4th.
Best available WR with their 5th.
Package a few of their 6th's and 7th's to move up.

I'm going outside of the early rounds and I'm going with Cam Scheffield with one of our 6ths. I'll even go one further....He will be a starter this year because of his play and not injury!

I predict no matter who we pick, there will be several people on Finheaven complaining.

In all seriousness though, I've got a feeling Derrick Morgan is the guy if he's there. He's got everything Sparano/Ireland/Tuna love.

Also predict, you will see the Fins be very active getting picks. I've got a few ideas of other players we really love, but I think we may need a 2nd round pick to get them.

ERIC BERRY!!! :woot:

If not, then D. Morgan at #12, maybe Earl Thomas. :up:

On the other end of predictions, we will NOT draft CJ Spiller or JPP. :tongue2:

I predict that the Dolphins will pick a pass rusher in the 1st round and a safety in the 3rd round, with the current picks they have. They will also pick a NT in the 4th or 5th now. They also will walk out with 3 total LB's in the draft.

I also predict the Dolphins will recoup some extra draft picks that will leave them flexible in the draft to trade up for players in the middle rounds and trade back if no players worth value. This draft reminds me of the Jimmy Johnson era where he traded all over the place to pick up players.

1st round pass rushers

Derrick Morgan
Brandon Graham
Jerry Hughes
Everson Griffen

3rd Round Safety

Major Wright
Reshad Jones
Kam Chancellor
Chris Cook
Darrell Stuckey

4th/5th Round NT

Jeff Owens
Torrell Troup
Al Woods
Boo Robinson
Jay Ross

Since I am completely baffled this year on who we WILL take, I will stick with my previous prediction of who we WON'T take: Dan Williams or Brandon Graham. Mark it down.

They deperately try to trade out of 12...no takers...
so they select Derrick Morgan.

Man I hope they can trade down for a Jerry Hughes or someone else.
there's nobody they need badly enough to forego picking up an extra 2nd rounder

if we stay at #12 and he's available derrick morgan is who i think they'll pick...

At #12 the pick is Derrick Morgan, if we trade down it is Jerry Hughes.

Back
Top Bottom