The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official " I called it thread" Make your draft day Predictions on the Record!

For the first round its going to be one of the 2 guys from Texas.

Kindle or Thomas

If they trade back, I see it being Hughes.

Ok, I like this thread, so I am going on record, Im hoping we land Derrick Morgan but I'm convinced he will be gone before we pick, so these are my picks:

1. OLB: Jerry Hughes - TCU
3. FS: Reshad Jones - Georgia (if he slips this far), or Major Wright - Florida
4. OLB: Thaddeus Gibson - Ohio State
5. NT: Jeff Owens - Georgia
6a. WR: Blair White - Michigan State
6b. C: Eric Olsen - Notre Dame
6c. OLB: Brandon Sharpe - Texas Tech
7a. CB/KR: Brian McCann - SMU
7b. WR: Scott Long - Louisville
7c. TE: Fendi Onubun - Houston

- sam bradford won't be first overrall

- there will be more than 4 trades in the first round

- someone will trade up for clausen

- Kyle wilson will be the first cornerback picked

They stay at 12 and select....drumroll please...

C.J. Spiller,best player in the draft.
Put it on the board! (I have my fingers crossed that he will be there)

I think we keep the 12th pick. If they didn't have it earmarked for a player, I think we would have sent it to Denver for Marshall, rather than 2 number 2s. It seems to me the trifecta has targeted a special player at this spot. Not sure which special player. Given the trade of Ginn, I'll go out on a limb and say Spiller is the man here.
I'll go the opposite and say that they gave up the 2nd knowing that they were trading down and have a trade partner.

Depending on deep they fall in the first will dictate who they pick. My guess is that they trade down with the Eagles and draft Linval Joseph. I would pick Jerry Hughes but I don't think he will make it to 24.

I think the earl thomas talk is a smoke screen..

Agreed!

But if he is there, I believe we'll have more than one trade offers.

I predict this is BPs moment.....
"I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones."

Graham or Hughes would make my day even if a reach @12!

Now that we are here on draft day, my feeling is that it will be offense. If we stay put at 12, it will be either C.J. Spiller or Demaryius Thomas. If we trade down, it's definitely Thomas IMO.

Back
Top Bottom