***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Poor Bosh was getting manhandled all game. I do wish they'd find a way to get him a few more touches in a game either in the post or in motion going towards the basket when the matchup presents itself.

Harlem Shake..Miami Heat Edition

[video=youtube;Ir2TdfSwH8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2TdfSwH8g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Re: ***Official 2012-2013 Miami Heat Thread***

[video=youtube;Ir2TdfSwH8g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2TdfSwH8g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I dont have even a passing interest in basketball but I will give the heat credit for one thing... thats a damn nice locker room.

That video is the best. Shows the team chemistry if nothing else is at an all time high. Poor Dexter Pittman traded and missed out on the fun.

Lebron James - King
Dwayne Wade - Bear Head with Red Jacket
Chris Bosh - Sky Blue Robe with Big Radio
Mario Chalmers - Super Mario
Norris Cole - Break Dancer with Basketball
James Jones -Rainbow Clown Hair with Suspenders
Udonis Haslem - Fireman w/ Championship Belt
Chris Anderson - Goon :lol:
Ray Allen - Phantom of the Opera
Rashard Lewis - Mime with Orange Glasses
Mike Miller - Multi Colored Sombrero
Joel Anthony - Santa Claus hat
Shane Battier - Horse Head with Space Suit doing the Robot
Jarvis Varnado - Ski Mask

I think I got them correct . . . funny video. Thank god they won a title last year or they couldn't do something like this w/o being criticized to death for it.

I don't know why I keep fearing the Pacers. Honest opinion from you guys. Can the Pacers beat the Heat in a 7 game series?

Re: ***Official 2012-2013 Miami Heat Thread***

I don't know why I keep fearing the Pacers. Honest opinion from you guys. Can the Pacers beat the Heat in a 7 game series?

The Pacers will be lucky to win 1 game, let alone 4.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

The only guy that's a real problem for the Heat is West, and in the playoffs you know if he starts to go off on Battier or Haslem they've still got half a dozen guys quality defenders they can throw at him, giving him different looks all game.

At the end of the day you've got George, West and Granger vs. Wade and James trying to create for themselves and their teammates. Its like tonight against the Grizzlies......all is going well until they have to create a shot against the Heat defense at the end of a close game. Gasol and Conley got a couple of wild shots to go down but its not going to be easy.

So much for the Knicks . . . now lets just take care of these Pacers to shut up these conspiracy theories about the Miami Heat not being able to handle the size of the Knicks and Pacers and then we can put it on cruise control and work in guys like Mike Miller and James Jones so we can get them some burn prior to the playoffs.

That was a feel good win. I have a friend who's a Knicks fan and after the first half he was feeling like they won the championship. They the world realized we have the best basketball player in the universe. I love this team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Always a little depressing watching Chandler reduce Bosh to some middling role player. The Knicks are one of the few teams that can take Miami out of its game......Miami will still beat them because Wade and James are just that good, but still they do make it ugly.

Back
Top Bottom