The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

jose has looked awkward at best, he sscares the hell out of me...

djfresh47 said:
Ryan Miller has been average and i've been complaining about him but since the series is 2-2 I see no reason to bench him as I see no reason to bench a goalie when a team is up 3-1. Carolina benched Gerber but I don't think he's as talented as Theodore or Miller, but neither has been on their game so it's really a tough call.
Believe me...I've watched every minute of the Avs v Stars series. Theodore has been anything from average to scary to flat out brutal.

Everything is an adventure. He has not had to win a game yet, let alone steal one.

If the Stars win game 5 in Dallas I think the Avs are in trouble. Theodore's confidence is non-existent. I see a goalie who did nothing during the lockout, started poorly this year in Montreal, got booed, failed a drug test and broke his foot. They ran him out of there.

If I was the Avs brain trust I would have let him heal up and watch. Give him an offseason to get into shape. He needs to change his mechanics. He is diving at the puck, his puck handling is terrible and he is slow with his glove. He is also going down to early, even for a butterfly goalie.

I would have let Peter Budaj carry the team. He essentially took the team to the playoffs. He's young and this experience would have been great for him in the long run.

How about them Red Wings...:sidelol:

A little tougher playing the Oilers then the Jackets, Blues or Black Hawks.

I said it before the playoffs started...they are a mirage. I did'nt think they'd get out of round two....I was wrong, they could get bounced in round 1 by the #8 seed.

as bcrazy as it may sound if we lose game 5 tommorrow, which of course i cant watch cuz i have to work, id love to see budaj get his shot. he should have had it already, i know its far fetched but...

unifiedtheory said:
How about them Red Wings...:sidelol:

A little tougher playing the Oilers then the Jackets, Blues or Black Hawks.

I said it before the playoffs started...they are a mirage. I did'nt think they'd get out of round two....I was wrong, they could get bounced in round 1 by the #8 seed.

Many people, including myself dont have the Wings getting out of round one. But i didn't think they would be playing that poorly at the Joe either.

End of the 2nd period with the Av's up 2-1. Joe Sakic buries one with a seond left in the period.

Jose Theodore looks better today, he has made some quality saves but his rebound control is still TERRIBLE.

unifiedtheory said:
Av's...:D:D:D:D:D:D

Flyers again play effortless Hockey, and cost themselves the series. They have no chance of winning now, and even if they do the Devils will smack them in the 2nd round. So with the long summer coming up, i hope Bobby Clarke can get some quicker defensemen and fix this team up for next year :boohoo:

Buffalo's defense was absolutely spectacular today. Philadelphia couldn't do anything offensively. Taylor Pyatt played a decent game for Buffalo in place of Hecht. I stated on a previous post that I would love to see Connolly/Kotalik/Pominville reunited and they played well. Tim Connolly has been Buffalo's best forward so far in this series. The move Briere made to get the pass to Dumont for the 2nd was spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom