The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

Neil Smith just got named president of the New York Islanders and he is going to name Ted Nolan his head coach (according to HNIC).

The Islanders may have finally gotten it right...I wish the Bruins had done something like this...

unifiedtheory said:
Only because of the financial issues Edmonton was having (they had no real ownership for a few years) NOT because Raleigh is a better hockey city.

I never said that Raleigh is a better hockey city, just stating what they said......

Oh yeah, 5-0!!!!!

dominizzo said:
CAnes in a Sweeep!! To bad For the Oilers!! I wish them the best!! Im proud that they went to the Cup Finals as a 8 seeded team

The fact that you picked the 'Canes in a sweep pretty much guarentees Oilers in 7...:lol:

unifiedtheory said:
Neil Smith just got named president of the New York Islanders and he is going to name Ted Nolan his head coach (according to HNIC).

The Islanders may have finally gotten it right...I wish the Bruins had done something like this...

How long until Nolan gets Neil fired?

unifiedtheory said:

Agreed 100%.

Ted Nolan is a favourite of mine. Proven track record at EVERY level. Anyone that says otherwise it's just sour grapes.

icephinfan said:
Canes won't sweep,But if they do great. I say in 5 games for the Canes.

I want them to sweep, but it would be nice if they came back to Raleigh and won it at home, plus i would be there and that would make it soooo much better!!

BleedinGreenNC said:
I want them to sweep, but it would be nice if they came back to Raleigh and won it at home, plus i would be there and that would make it soooo much better!!

Yes, because the 'Canes are so good they can choose where to hoist Lord Stanley...

The Oilers are'nt going away.

unifiedtheory said:
Yes, because the 'Canes are so good they can choose where to hoist Lord Stanley...

The Oilers are'nt going away.

Never said they could, and never said they were, that was my opinion. Take it or leave it.

Back
Top Bottom