The Official Olympic thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Olympic thread

wpgfishfan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well we are only 9 days away and the Olympics, World Cup and Dolphins football are the only 3 sporting events that bring out the passion in me

Sports Illustrated has Canada winning 4 gold medals and 21 overall.

The 21 sounds good but I'm hoping for more than 4 gold

Cindy Klassen from Winnipeg (YEAH) has a great chance to pick up more than 1 gold and they have her at 0

I like the hockey and skiing, but won't see much, I'll be in Colorado skiing myself for the second week of it.

wpgfishfan said:
Where you are going I believe Italy is 8 hours ahead so you can watch tons of stuff before breakfast

I'll be asleep before breakfest!:wink:

So Chelios is the American captain again

SI has Czech for gold and Canada for silver. I'm hoping Canada gold but thinking Russia gold (This is men's hockey)

Dang. I had no idea the Olympics were here.

USA gonna win the Gold Medal in Hockey. Kurt Russell is coaching the USA. :wink:

curling for me... honestly - i luv it - i could watch that and maybe univision all day long... :dday:

I have never really gotten the point of curling... Brushing ice just does not attract me too mchu

Quelonio said:
I have never really gotten the point of curling... Brushing ice just does not attract me too mchu

an acquired taste - everyone has one... :wink:

The Olympics are so overrated, they need to be done every 6 years instead of 4. It's all a joke with all these cheating athletes.

Back
Top Bottom