The Official Olympic thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Olympic thread

SMadison29 said:
The Olympics are so overrated, they need to be done every 6 years instead of 4. It's all a joke with all these cheating athletes.

No one cheats in baseball:wink:
No one cheats in soccer:wink:
No one cheats in football:wink:
No one cheats in basketball:wink:
No one cheats in hockey:wink:

Let's just cancel sports. :sidelol:

d-day said:
curling for me... honestly - i luv it - i could watch that and maybe univision all day long... :dday:

Curling is cool. If it's on I'll watch it.

I got hammered and went curling one night...it looks easier on T.V.:tongue:

unifiedtheory said:
Curling is cool. If it's on I'll watch it.

I got hammered and went curling one night...it looks easier on T.V.:tongue:

:sidelol:

I'm watching these time trials now on the downhill skiing. Those guys are ****ing nuts.

Just watched the men's downhill final...I could post the results but our American friends won't want a spoiler considering they get to watch it "live" on NBC about 6 hours from now.:wink:

unifiedtheory said:
Just watched the men's downhill final...I could post the results but our American friends won't want a spoiler considering they get to watch it "live" on NBC about 6 hours from now.:wink:

I must ski that!!! It was awesome, did you see the speed those guys were hitting (One guy hit 75 MPH:eek: )

And that first jump!! YAHOOOOO!!!!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I must ski that!!! It was awesome, did you see the speed those guys were hitting (One guy hit 75 MPH:eek: )

And that first jump!! YAHOOOOO!!!!
You are f-ing crazy. The fastest I have ever been on skis was maybe 40 mph, I felt way out of control the whole time. That just looks scary. I didn't jump, I won't jump. your nuts.

When is Lindsey Jacobellis competing? I'll watch her because she's cute, but screw the rest of the olympics.

GRAPEAPE said:
You are f-ing crazy. The fastest I have ever been on skis was maybe 40 mph, I felt way out of control the whole time. That just looks scary. I didn't jump, I won't jump. your nuts.

See that line on the right! Hillman's highway, I'll be doing that in April. Nice hike to the top then you jump!!:wink:

clear.gif

Anyone see Kelly Clark on the snowboard:eek:

She came in 4th but my god! She could fly!

d-day said:
curling for me... honestly - i luv it - i could watch that and maybe univision all day long... :dday:

I watched the USA and Finland in Curling today.....it is amazing how accurate those guys are with their "throws." It is not like shuffleboard....these guys are dead on with every shot. I love seeing the guys sweeping the ice with their brooms. :wink:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Anyone see Kelly Clark on the snowboard:eek:

She came in 4th but my god! She could fly!
I actually thought that girl from Austrailia : Torah Bright had a great run. She should have medaled. If it weren't for snowboarding the US would only have like 2 medals.

Back
Top Bottom