The Official OTA Talk Thread!!! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official OTA Talk Thread!!!

man it's like TAT crazy out there! If we're as good as our tats watch out! LOL

Phillips looks freakin Massive. Can't wait to see what he does.

And yea, Suh makes Wake look undersized, haha

Words like Freak Monster and Beast get passed around too often IMO.

But Suh is a certifiable Freaky-Monster-BEAST!

I can only imagine the POWER that dude delivers...

Sometimes I still find it hard to believe we added Kenny Stills, Devante Parker, and Greg Jennings in one off season.

During fhe Ireland years his big "splash" at WR were guys like Legadu Naanee.

Looking at Tanne his rookie season vs these pics makes him look like he was such a kid. He has def added some muscle and size. Good, if he will be running some read option I like the idea of having a little more mass to absorb hits.

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Phillips looks freakin Massive. Can't wait to see what he does.

And yea, Suh makes Wake look undersized, haha

Yeah- Phillips is enormous. You hear 335 and think it's big but then when you see it.... Wow. And he can do a backflip?

Sometimes I still find it hard to believe we added Kenny Stills, Devante Parker, and Greg Jennings in one off season.

During fhe Ireland years his big "splash" at WR were guys like Legadu Naanee.

The Jeff Ireland Experience.

damn...2nd time...sure hope we dont get that kind of luck with albert

Seems like some players are just in the wrong spots at the wrong times and can't catch break from injury. I mean a body breaking down is one thing, shoulders, biceps etc... but rolled up knees, ankles etc...are just bum luck.

Seems like some players are just in the wrong spots at the wrong times and can't catch break from injury. I mean a body breaking down is one thing, shoulders, biceps etc... but rolled up knees, ankles etc...are just bum luck.

personally i think it's more about once guys start to break down they continue to break down and it even accelerates...especially with long in the tooth veterans...like i said lets hope brandon alberts not gonna be on that list this year

i dont really think it's "luck" i think it's the body breaking down...it's why in free agency or when it comes to resigning your own health history should play a major part...unless you like playing with fire

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 24m24 minutes ago
More on Ryan Clady's ACL injury (1st reported by @AdamSchefter): hurt backpedaling in a drill, 3rd major injury to his left leg since 2010.

Denver just signed Ryan Harris.

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer 24m24 minutes ago
More on Ryan Clady's ACL injury (1st reported by @AdamSchefter): hurt backpedaling in a drill, 3rd major injury to his left leg since 2010.

Denver just signed Ryan Harris.

ouch

personally i think it's more about once guys start to break down they continue to break down and it even accelerates...especially with long in the tooth veterans...like i said lets hope brandon alberts not gonna be on that list this year

i dont really think it's "luck" i think it's the body breaking down...it's why in free agency or when it comes to resigning your own health history should play a major part...unless you like playing with fire

I agree 100% but there are some guys who have "issues" and then there are the guys who just have dumb luck which lead to "issues".

Back
Top Bottom