***The Official Protrade Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Protrade Thread***

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Great site. www.protrade.com its a stock market for sports. I posted this in the lounge but for people here who dont visit the lounge i decided to post it here too. Its great for any sport fan and people who love fantasy sports.

BTW football players will be available to trade Thursday

Ya im well over 750k on there already....in towards the millionaires club.

whats your post handle on there? Mine is the same as this.

I love the win predictivity as the games move along. You can really get a sense of how much eah play impacts the game.

same as here... i only started so i got $14,851.42 i think. any tips on who to invest in right now? i made a bad investment on L. Vizcaino and lost alot. I sold it b/c there is on way he will get back on top because ppl are selling baseball stocks for football ones. So far i lost 116$ but it was -200 not that long ago so hopefully i get back in the +. I 28 Shares in the yankees, 25 on wang, now only 10 on Vizcaino, 2 in cano and 2 in clemens

put money on gallardo and braun, both rookies from the brewers that are gonna do big things and are relatively cheap. i also recommend jeremy guthrie hes going places too and hes cheap

ok i just sold all my stocks on Vizcaino, hes dropping fast. I dont see him getting back up with football starting so i just cut my loses

Also this is not illegal as it is associated with MLB, NBA and NFLPA. Both MLB.com and Si.com used this site for a reference in an article they made.

edit:
PROTRADE has been verified as the owner or operator of the Web site located at www.protrade.com. Official records confirm PROTRADE as a valid business.

same as here... i only started so i got $14,851.42 i think. any tips on who to invest in right now? i made a bad investment on L. Vizcaino and lost alot. I sold it b/c there is on way he will get back on top because ppl are selling baseball stocks for football ones. So far i lost 116$ but it was -200 not that long ago so hopefully i get back in the +. I 28 Shares in the yankees, 25 on wang, now only 10 on Vizcaino, 2 in cano and 2 in clemens
Just check out my portfolio. I gained almost 6k in my sleep :)

Back
Top Bottom