***The Official Protrade Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Protrade Thread***

if your player gets more fantasy points than what you bought him for how much money do you get back? for example jeremy guthrie is priced at 129 but he already has 100 fantasy points. when he gets to 129 and beyon what happens?

if your player gets more fantasy points than what you bought him for how much money do you get back? for example jeremy guthrie is priced at 129 but he already has 100 fantasy points. when he gets to 129 and beyon what happens?
Pure prfit after that. this is exactly what happened with vizcaino the other day....he was priced at $51 and when people realized it he shot up to 67 before dipping back down when people sold him off. hes still a good buy though. Same with guthrie....the smaller name players close to their earning price are where you make some nice money. Troy Tulowitzki, Octavio Dotel, Casey Kotchman are good examples.

i finally get this. thanks for all the help, btw huston street just got back and hes definately gonna make his 63$ buy cause hes already at 44.

i finally get this. thanks for all the help, btw huston street just got back and hes definately gonna make his 63$ buy cause hes already at 44.
ya ive been monitoring Street. waiting for some of these tools to realize street should be rising not falling.

However, keep in mind a player can lose money too.

ya ive been monitoring Street. waiting for some of these tools to realize street should be rising not falling.

However, keep in mind a player can lose money too.
same thing with guthrie. and i saw sowers at negative.

oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, i got it. what happens when the season ends and you short someone who doesnt meet their price?
They have something called earnings day. Its always done at the end fo a season and in baseball at least its periodically during the season. Its price adjustments so your job is to find out the best shorts and best buys so you can make the most $. :kick:

They have something called earnings day. Its always done at the end fo a season and in baseball at least its periodically during the season. Its price adjustments so your job is to find out the best shorts and best buys so you can make the most $. :kick:
how often is periodically? Sorry about all the annoying questions, this is addicting

how often is periodically? Sorry about all the annoying questions, this is addicting
The last one for baseball was at about the 65 game point so the next one is coming soon.....i dont know when. But if youre talking to me your missing the shorts on contreras colon and mench. :wink:

The last one for baseball was at about the 65 game point so the next one is coming soon.....i dont know when. But if youre talking to me your missing the shorts on contreras colon and mench. :wink:
i kno. contreras isnt doing much though colon got me like three thousand though.

i kno. contreras isnt doing much though colon got me like three thousand though.
hold on to contreras i think. He should fall like lead weight after people realize he lost like 7 per share because he was awful tonight. I just reshorted colon...im thinking hold them both overnight....

Back
Top Bottom