***The Official Protrade Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Protrade Thread***

yea, colon is rolling it in for me. Short Contreras too. He can be a quick short profit.

Im just waiting for 15 more minutes till the NFL opens....

utley hbp to get xrays on wrist. could pull a tejada. would short in vast quantities just in case he pulls a tejada

either my computer is trippin out or the site is trippin out. I can't do anything. Looks ike the site, because I can post here. Must be an overload because of the new NFL prices

they raised norwoods price nd lowered dunn's last minute...that lowers dunns value as a short and norwood's as a cheap buy

I shorted Dunn right out the gate and Im getting screwed

Utley has a broken hand. Thanks for the heads up phinphan ;)
I shorted him before he dipped at all so I should make a nice little sum

Im just leaving mine overnight...this is my 1st day doing this so Im probably screwing up so do the opposite :p
Did you get in on the Anthony Gonzalez explosion? I missed the bulk of it and still made a nice profit. the dude rose 15% in 30 minutes. I bout a bunch and sold them when they looked to peak. Made a nice profit.

Chase Utley looks to be a gold mine. He has already dropped 10%

beltran too abdominal pull could be out a while, you heard it first here or u may have seen it somewhere else but the utley u heard here first :D

Im just leaving mine overnight...this is my 1st day doing this so Im probably screwing up so do the opposite :p
Did you get in on the Anthony Gonzalez explosion? I missed the bulk of it and still made a nice profit. the dude rose 15% in 30 minutes. I bout a bunch and sold them when they looked to peak. Made a nice profit.

Chase Utley looks to be a gold mine. He has already dropped 10%
down 19% and i think hell drop until tomorrow because of the west coast

Back
Top Bottom