***The Official Protrade Thread*** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Protrade Thread***

Todays shorts: Contreras, Wolf, Josh Johnson, Maroth

I've shorted and reshorted Josh Johnson. He'll get retired soon I think.

I made about 15% on Donnelly and the same on Kuo who I shorted and reshorted a few times). Nick Johnson was helpful for me as well.

I've had Wolf since yesterday. He's out at least a month and could miss the season. I'm keeping my shorts on him until ED.

Contreras was dropping like a stone but he's leveled off a little. He's a keeper short in my opinion. There is no way he meets his price unless he goes crazy his next few starts.

I have 2 longterm shorts that I'm betting the farm on. Contreras and Bobby Crosby. Crosby couldmiss the remainder of the season but he is out for at least 6 weeks. He'll end up around $70.00 in earnings if he returns and his price is like 120.00 right now.

By the way.....I hate you Boik :lol:. Ever since you mentioned this site in another thread I've been fully hooked.:sidelol:

I made about 15% on Donnelly and the same on Kuo who I shorted and reshorted a few times). Nick Johnson was helpful for me as well.

I've had Wolf since yesterday. He's out at least a month and could miss the season. I'm keeping my shorts on him until ED.

Contreras was dropping like a stone but he's leveled off a little. He's a keeper short in my opinion. There is no way he meets his price unless he goes crazy his next few starts.

I have 2 longterm shorts that I'm betting the farm on. Contreras and Bobby Crosby. Crosby couldmiss the remainder of the season but he is out for at least 6 weeks. He'll end up around $70.00 in earnings if he returns and his price is like 120.00 right now.

By the way.....I hate you Boik :lol:. Ever since you mentioned this site in another thread I've been fully hooked.:sidelol:
josh johnson is gonna be retired so lets short him to the ground. They cant retire him until thursday when he visits dr andrew and contreras is likely going to be sent to the minors

Ya well sorry, Ive been addicted since Nov of 06.

We should get schilling and Willis way down as long as we're talking about shorts.

Regarding shorts (or anyone who sees a big spike or drop) if you time it right you can usually dump a player before everyone else does and then buy the player you just shorted when his price starts leveling off so you reap the benefit of gaining a few extra dollars when everyone starts selling the shorted player. I think that makes sense....if it doesnt...buy the short and short the buy after they see a gain i guess is what im getting at. I do it after three clicks of consecutive price drops. Just a heads up :wink:

short rickie weeks, he got sent back to the minors and is still priced at about 111 and has only earned 40$. Hes gonna drop fast so lets get in on it while hes still got a lot to lose.

Weeks is a monster short today, Jose Cruz jr moving down nicely as well. Luis Vizcaino has been hot up over 6 %.

My port is up 6k today to 796k and some loose change. Closing in on 800k :kick:

Boik you plan on cashing in on a reward anytime soon?
Ya at 3 million. i want that flat screen. The rest are all nice but useless. The flat screen im simply too cheap to pay for :)

why is ricky weeks rising, hes in the minors and has a long way to fall ???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

why is ricky weeks rising, hes in the minors and has a long way to fall ???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Hes starting to fall again. these things go in spurts and have no logic...just go with the flow. People panic for all different reasons, some think stocks move in the opposite direction they should by the grace of God overnight. Like i said no logic whatsoever. :beer1:

Patterson, Marbury, Chucky Atkins, Arenas, and Mike James are all NBA shorts

Keep an eye on: Nene Hilario (may get retired soon), Nenad Krstic

NBA Buys: Dunleavy, Grant Hill, Calderon

Back
Top Bottom