***The Official Protrade Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Protrade Thread***

everyone short josh johnson, he may need tommy john surgery and hes a negative. right now hes a forty something but we need to get him into the twenties. short now before he is retired.

what exactly happens in a retirement? Do I have to cover before they retire him or can I cover after he is retired?

I shorted him, hope it pays off. After football today here is how i stand, Today i did pretty good. I make around 700$ today. LT killed me off the bat in football as i bought him to high. I sold quickly and made great on Ted Ginn jr. If he has a great year like hester last year its going to turn to a nice profit. I also got Anthony Gonzalez, colts first round pick, i got him real cheap so with manning throwing to him it should turn out good. Chris Henry is making me 8% so far! I also got reggie bush at a good price so i hope he does good this year,

I also got tiger woods, the reason i got him was he was once at 347$, i got him at 240$ so if he goes up thats goona be great for me, and he will go up agian

I also got tiger woods, the reason i got him was he was once at 347$, i got him at 240$ so if he goes up thats goona be great for me, and he will go up agian
heres two sure fire baseball players to buy. Jeremy Guthrie from baltimore. Guthrie has made about 100$ and needs to get to 129. Vizcaino from the yanks is another good buy, hes made 55 and needs to get to about 67. Ryan braun is also pretty good

Yea...I found Tiger at 243 and bought the max immediatly. I know nothing about golf...I just know that Tiger used to be much higher :lol:

short kuo from the dodgers. hes done for the year 100% but they havent retired him yet.

I bought some Greg Olsen shares. They are only 40 something dollars and will surely rise at some point. I mean...the guy only has to score like 2 TDs and have 200 yards to make his price. Its a kinda long term one. Gotta wait till the season starts to cash in, but e-money is e-money where now or a month or two from now :lol:

what happens if you short a stock and it is retired do you get to keep your earnings?

buy guthrie before he finishes tonight's game against the yanks. this game might finally put him in the national spotlight and raise his stock tremendously

buy guthrie before he finishes tonight's game against the yanks. this game might finally put him in the national spotlight and raise his stock tremendously
Yea...I bought a bunch of Guthrie yesterday. His pace is way above his price

who are the shorts for today. I know josh johnson is still falling but kuo isnt. Whos dropping like a fly today?

I'm totally addicted to this...LOL!

Jennings has been dropping all day as was Ensberg but he's leveled off.

Bobby Crosby should be shorted by EVERYONE! The guy could be out for the season and he has not even earned 50% of his price tag. Believe me, as an A's fan he's shown me nothing all year that tells me he'll even approach the numbers he'll need to meet his current $116+ price.

At the very least he's a good end of the season short, he could return good cash.

I wont have access to a computer for 4 weeks. should I just sell off all my stocks and do a few long term shorts that I know arent gonna make their price? I could short Crosby, Moose, and underacheivers like that and not have to worry much I think. What would you guys do?

I wont have access to a computer for 4 weeks. should I just sell off all my stocks and do a few long term shorts that I know arent gonna make their price? I could short Crosby, Moose, and underacheivers like that and not have to worry much I think. What would you guys do?
Go with good long term shorts like crosby, Moose, JD Drew, Mike Maroth, Matt Cain, Brandon McCarthy, Dontrelle Willis, Curt Schilling, Pat Burrell, Jake Westbrook etc and then load up on some safer long term buys like Gomes, Tulowitzki, Victorino, Wang, Kotchman, Figgins, Corey Hart, Dotel etc.

The reason Im going with baseball players here is because baseball earnings day will hit before football even starts. If you want football right now buy Peyton and LT and everyone else is a waste of time because theyre moving pennies and everything else is moving in hundreds.

On the nice side im closing in on 800k without winning a single challenge which is really difficult! :kick:

Back
Top Bottom