***The Official Protrade Thread*** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Protrade Thread***

should i leave it there over nightor should i cover? Can it change over night
im leaving mine overnight but i can afford to take that chance....do yours at your own risk. It can definitely chang overnight...just last night i made about 4500 in my sleep!

one last question, is it good to sit on someone like Guthrie or Braun for a while or is it just better to hold the money?

one last question, is it good to sit on someone like Guthrie or Braun for a while or is it just better to hold the money?
Personally i am not a fan of long term buys especially with the NFL getting IPO'ed tomarrow. there are some i will sit on for a few days and to me that is a long time. So do it at your risk there's different ways to trade. SOme people mix long and short term buys. I go for short term and maybe 2-3 long term guys.

Personally i am not a fan of long term buys especially with the NFL getting IPO'ed tomarrow. there are some i will sit on for a few days and to me that is a long time. So do it at your risk there's different ways to trade. SOme people mix long and short term buys. I go for short term and maybe 2-3 long term guys.
alright, thanks for all the help ur the man :D

when they ipo football players is their price cheap or do they start at a certain price?

They start a certain price, but Ginn and other rookies are low, i think. I shoted colon over night and lost money so i decided to buy and made a real nice profit. Sold when he started to go down again

Whenever I but a player and it says his price went up and I sell him, I always loose money on my shares. I dont know what Im doing wong here...

bj upton got hurt during his game today. i reccomend shorting him before everyone else realizes it

idk if Vick is going to get a IPO but if so then i would short him. also short colon right now, hes making me alot so far!

buy low on jerious norwood and priest holmes. norwoods gonna start the first six weeks with dunn having that surgery and Ryan bruan in the mlb is making money today. he made nine points and has made 80% of his value hes only gonna go up

Back
Top Bottom